Do I need this?

Well, it didn’t happen…my brain wrestled with my heart and in the end I picked up a 2010 production Winchester Safari Express in 375 instead of the old gewehr.
IMG_2279.jpeg
 

Do I need this?​

DWM 9.3x64 Model 1901 98 Mauser Custom Build Hi-Grade California English Walnut Stock w/Ebony Forend Tip/Blued, 22"Barrel, c/w 75pcs HDS Brass, Dies, 1"QD Talley Rings. My heart says yessir but my brain is unresolved.​

View attachment 778943
@Slickshooter
You deft need it. Get it before someone beats you to it. If you are married don't worry about what the wife says or thinks just buy it. Always remember it's easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission.
Bob.
 
Since he went with something else, here is where it can be found for those who want to take a closer look. It's in Canada at Prophet river guns. I would buy it, if I already did not have a custom 22" barrel 9.3x64 built on a FN supreme action.

Beautiful caliber, I would wager the best "hunt the whole world with a single gun" caliber there is.

 
That's a very well done rifle!
$3500CA is about $2500US but then going through Borderview adds some to that.
The last time I used them to Import a rifle it was around $600 but that rifle was $9K and I don't recall if the fee was graduated for the value of the gun.
Thats pretty much a "do it all" North American and non DG rifle and quite good looking as well!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,238
Members
169,288
Latest member
e39bmwcomv
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top