Do I need this?

Slickshooter

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jun 4, 2019
Messages
253
Reaction score
1,132
Location
BC
Media
74
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
Wild Sheep Life, SCI.
Hunted
Yukon, BC, Alberta, Kodiak Island Alaska, Talkeetna Mountains AK, Selous Game Reserve Tanzania

Do I need this?​

DWM 9.3x64 Model 1901 98 Mauser Custom Build Hi-Grade California English Walnut Stock w/Ebony Forend Tip/Blued, 22"Barrel, c/w 75pcs HDS Brass, Dies, 1"QD Talley Rings. My heart says yessir but my brain is unresolved.​

IMG_2274.jpeg
 

Do I need this?​

DWM 9.3x64 Model 1901 98 Mauser Custom Build Hi-Grade California English Walnut Stock w/Ebony Forend Tip/Blued, 22"Barrel, c/w 75pcs HDS Brass, Dies, 1"QD Talley Rings. My heart says yessir but my brain is unresolved.​

View attachment 778943
What a stupid question; Yes!
 
On behalf of all members of this website, I have been duly authorized to encourage you to buy the rifle.
I will let my wife know immediately and thank you!
 

Do I need this?​

DWM 9.3x64 Model 1901 98 Mauser Custom Build Hi-Grade California English Walnut Stock w/Ebony Forend Tip/Blued, 22"Barrel, c/w 75pcs HDS Brass, Dies, 1"QD Talley Rings. My heart says yessir but my brain is unresolved.​

View attachment 778943
Not knowing at all what you already own, what kind of hunting you regularly do, what kind of hunts are on your aspirational list....and really doesn't even matter...all irrelevant....answer remains the same...eventhough need has nothing to do with it....YES you absolutely NEED it. And now.

And if you bore of it, I can provide some respite as needed.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,862
Members
169,448
Latest member
MichaelMur
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top