Discounted Meat Bison Hunt

Erik

Great job being creative with the hunt packages.

You really know how to tempt!
I try, how much more tempting do you need :LOL:

Ladies and gents I have 2 openings left at this price as of this morning.

Ok folks, 1 package remaining and that is the last one I can do at this price!

I don't know if I mentioned this but the total savings on this hunt is about $1500. That will more than cover the cost of processing. If I'm able to offer a special in the future like this I will most certainly pass it on to all AH members first but I have no way of know when if ever I'll be able to do this at this pricing again. After this last hunt is sold the normal pricing will apply with Bison hunts starting at $4500.

I'm interested. PM sent.

If wasn’t in middle of a rifle build, paying for a safari and my 3 year old grandson told me yesterday that I was taking him to Disney World, I’d be all over this!

This is something my dad and I have been talking about for years.

How tame are these bison? Is there going to be any “hunting” involved, or are you able to just drive the hay truck right up to them and step out and shoot one? I’ve seen videos of a lot of bison “hunts” like that and it wouldn’t even remotely interest me.

This is something my dad and I have been talking about for years.

How tame are these bison? Is there going to be any “hunting” involved, or are you able to just drive the hay truck right up to them and step out and shoot one? I’ve seen videos of a lot of bison “hunts” like that and it wouldn’t even remotely interest me.
What I can tell you is that these are not pets. Even though I’m bad about naming certain animals in no way are these pets and one would be foolish to attempt to treat them as such.
That being said, Bison by their nature are not particularly flighty animals such as a whitetail deer. I’ve had hunts go pretty easy and some very difficult with Bison. It all truly depends upon their mood.
I completely understand your concern and I am certainly not in anyway offended by your question but to specifically address your “hay truck” question, No we do not operate that way. It will be a spot and stalk hunt. Bison may be feeding in a food plot or open field when we see them. From there we will stalk in as close as possible and let the cards fall where they may. The animals may cooperate or they may not and take off. I’ve had it go both ways. I think @flat8 would better answer your concerns than I. He and several friends came down and hunted with us last spring and one of them hunted a Bison with us.

That’s good to hear, thanks for the response. I’ll talk to my dad and see if he’s interested.

This is one hell of a deal. Talked to my brother today and he paid $9.99 a pound for it at Whole Foods.

The last hunt at this price was sold yesterday but I have not had the opportunity to update the post since the hunt was finalized.
If some are still interested I can get more meat bison but unfortunately I cannot do it at the same price for any further hunts. Any meat bison hunt from this point forward will start at 4500$ and go up from there depend upon size.
Thank y’all very much and I really appreciate all of the interest. If I am able to do a discounted hunt like this in he future as always I will offer the hunt here on AH first. Thank you

This is one hell of a deal. Talked to my brother today and he paid $9.99 a pound for it at Whole Foods.
Thank you. The only reason I was able to do this is bison prices took a bit of a dip for a bit and made this opportunity possible.
If I didn’t have two of my steers ready this spring I would have saved one of these bulls back for my family.

Spent yesterday working down at the ranch in the rain. It was a good day and saw this calf nursing and found a Eurasian boar napping.
049BDD60-8C8C-47F5-BE83-C1EA8BFEF198.jpeg
9823AD07-FE32-49C2-8FDA-97641422143F.jpeg
AB37ACF0-B806-49A1-9382-6A607D97AC39.jpeg

I happened upon an opportunity I'd like to pass on. I can do up to 7 meat Bison hunts at a seriously discounted rate off of my normal place. The hunt will take place on my ranch, 3 nights two hunting days, guides, meals, lodging, trophy fee, sporting clays, fishing, skinning, trophy prep, and taxidermy discount ( if you use our company for the taxidermy).
All in only $3000. These are 2 year old bulls and will weigh on average 900-1000 lbs. It's a lot of meat!
Not included: Texas Hunting license, tips, meat processing, before/after expenses, usual stuff.
IF YOUR INTERESTED THIS OFFER IS ONLY GOOD FOR THIS SEASON AND DEPOSIT MUST BE IN WITHIN THE NEXT 30 DAYS. The hunt can take place any time this season up to March but the deposit to reserve the hunt must be received in the next 30 days.
View attachment 306147 View attachment 306148 View attachment 306149 View attachment 306150 View attachment 306151 View attachment 306152 View attachment 306153 View attachment 306154
Is this hunt still available? I would love to get in on this hunt. How do I get ahold of you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this hunt still available? I would love to get in on this hunt. How do I get ahold of you?
Sir these hunts have all been sold. I have other hunts still available if you would be interested in another type of animal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg