Discounted Meat Bison Hunt

Discussion in 'DEALS & OFFERS' started by gizmo, Sep 17, 2019.

1. gizmo

gizmo AH ENABLER SPONSOR Since 2015 AH Ambassador

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    NRA Life Member, DSC Life Member, SCI Life Member, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
    Hunted:
    Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
    I try, how much more tempting do you need :LOL:

edward likes this.

2. gizmo

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    NRA Life Member, DSC Life Member, SCI Life Member, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
    Hunted:
    Ladies and gents I have 2 openings left at this price as of this morning.

3. gizmo

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    Hunted:
    Ok folks, 1 package remaining and that is the last one I can do at this price!

4. gizmo

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    Hunted:
    I don't know if I mentioned this but the total savings on this hunt is about $1500. That will more than cover the cost of processing. If I'm able to offer a special in the future like this I will most certainly pass it on to all AH members first but I have no way of know when if ever I'll be able to do this at this pricing again. After this last hunt is sold the normal pricing will apply with Bison hunts starting at $4500.

BWH, ve7poi and Trogon like this.

5. rinehart0050

rinehart0050 GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    New Zealand, South Africa (NWP, Limpopo, Eastern Cape); USA (NE, NC, MD, AZ, TX)
    I'm interested. PM sent.

gizmo likes this.

6. TNDave

TNDave AH Senior Member

Video/Photo:
    If wasn’t in middle of a rifle build, paying for a safari and my 3 year old grandson told me yesterday that I was taking him to Disney World, I’d be all over this!

Mort Hill, Ridgewalker and gizmo like this.

7. Gater

Gater AH Senior Member

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    KS, MO, NE, CO, CA, NM, AZ, UT, NV, MI, NJ, TX, South Africa
    This is something my dad and I have been talking about for years.

How tame are these bison? Is there going to be any “hunting” involved, or are you able to just drive the hay truck right up to them and step out and shoot one? I’ve seen videos of a lot of bison “hunts” like that and it wouldn’t even remotely interest me.

8. gizmo

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    Hunted:
    What I can tell you is that these are not pets. Even though I’m bad about naming certain animals in no way are these pets and one would be foolish to attempt to treat them as such.
    That being said, Bison by their nature are not particularly flighty animals such as a whitetail deer. I’ve had hunts go pretty easy and some very difficult with Bison. It all truly depends upon their mood.
    I completely understand your concern and I am certainly not in anyway offended by your question but to specifically address your “hay truck” question, No we do not operate that way. It will be a spot and stalk hunt. Bison may be feeding in a food plot or open field when we see them. From there we will stalk in as close as possible and let the cards fall where they may. The animals may cooperate or they may not and take off. I’ve had it go both ways. I think @flat8 would better answer your concerns than I. He and several friends came down and hunted with us last spring and one of them hunted a Bison with us.

9. Gater

Gater AH Senior Member

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    KS, MO, NE, CO, CA, NM, AZ, UT, NV, MI, NJ, TX, South Africa
    That’s good to hear, thanks for the response. I’ll talk to my dad and see if he’s interested.

10. Hogpatrol

Hogpatrol AH ENABLER SILVER SUPPORTER AH Legend

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    Atglen Sportsmen's Club, NRA ,SCCFSA
    Hunted:
    RSA, DE, NJ, PA, KS, TX
    This is one hell of a deal. Talked to my brother today and he paid $9.99 a pound for it at Whole Foods.

gizmo likes this.

11. davidfbowers

davidfbowers AH Member

Member of:
    RMEF, SCI
    Hunted:
    RSA
  12. gizmo

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    Hunted:
    The last hunt at this price was sold yesterday but I have not had the opportunity to update the post since the hunt was finalized.
    If some are still interested I can get more meat bison but unfortunately I cannot do it at the same price for any further hunts. Any meat bison hunt from this point forward will start at 4500$ and go up from there depend upon size.
    Thank y’all very much and I really appreciate all of the interest. If I am able to do a discounted hunt like this in he future as always I will offer the hunt here on AH first. Thank you

13. gizmo

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    Hunted:
    I just sent a pm back to you sir.

14. edward

edward GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    safari club,nra,d.s.c.
    Hunted:
    south africa and zimbabwe.alaska and several lower 48 states.
    do you poll dance???J LO does.

Bullthrower338 and gizmo like this.

15. gizmo

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    Hunted:
    Oh absolutely, I’ll even wear my pink camo banana hammock.

16. gizmo

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    Hunted:
    Thank you. The only reason I was able to do this is bison prices took a bit of a dip for a bit and made this opportunity possible.
    If I didn’t have two of my steers ready this spring I would have saved one of these bulls back for my family.

17. gizmo

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    Hunted:
    Spent yesterday working down at the ranch in the rain. It was a good day and saw this calf nursing and found a Eurasian boar napping. 049BDD60-8C8C-47F5-BE83-C1EA8BFEF198.jpeg 9823AD07-FE32-49C2-8FDA-97641422143F.jpeg AB37ACF0-B806-49A1-9382-6A607D97AC39.jpeg

18. Leon Petterson

Leon Petterson New Member

Is this hunt still available? I would love to get in on this hunt. How do I get ahold of you?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2019

19. gizmo

Video/Photo:
    Member of:
    Hunted:
    Sir these hunts have all been sold. I have other hunts still available if you would be interested in another type of animal.