Disabled Hunter

wheelz99

AH member
Joined
Feb 6, 2011
Messages
19
Reaction score
1
Website
dhuntmag.com
Media
6
Member of
Safari Club Intl. / NRA / Serve Outdoors
Hunted
South Africa
hello everybody,

i'm new here and i just got back from the SCI convention in Reno, NV. please check out my posts in the Hunting Conventions section of the forum.

i'm going to be going to Namibia this june an would love to hear your feedback.

thanks!
 
Nambia is beautiful from what I here, have yet to go, but still love it, sounds weird but it's Africa. You will love this site, there's alot of knowledge here. Scott
 
Namibia is certainly worth a visit and you will have a good time. June is a good time of the year when visibility is better than in the rainy season.
 
Welcome to AH wheelz99! Glad you joined the site. Namibia is incredible and has so much to show for in so many ways... I'm sure you'll talk about it for the rest of your life! Enjoy every moment of your time there...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,899
Members
170,462
Latest member
Madridcassiw
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top