Dialing in the Elephant rifle

Altitude sickness

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Sighted in the CZ 416 Rigby with Trijicon SRO 1
Easiest sight in I have ever had. 1st shot was a hair low. Dialed it in then shot for a group at 50 yards with a rest.
Then after confident of the group. Shot off the sticks. Firing as fast as I could cycle the bolt and get the red dot back on target.

It’s obvious which orange dot is for the group and which is for speed. All in all the Trijicon is the Cats Pajamas for fast target acquisition

I even removed it and clamped it back on to check zero. No impact on the zero. Love the mount and SRO 1
IMG_1251.jpeg
IMG_1252.jpeg

I like the stock on your rifle! What is it??

Very cool stock! have a CZ 550 in 375 myself.

Seeing as how I have the same setup except mine is 458 Lott I may have to do that too.

Of all the (ugly) synthetic stocks I've seen, this one borders on looking good! Did You DIY the film, or was it done by B&C? Appears the rifle shoots well also!

Very cool finish on the stock. Looks 3 dimensional. Really pops out. Maybe it’s the clear coat that gives it that look.

Jay, that’s a cool idea and looks very unique. Does the clear coat make it a slick finish or the print looks very textured and gripable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviaJoine

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.