Denmark

Welcome sir!!
 
Dear JTN
Welcome to this great Forum.
Enjoy the planning process of gathering information for your next safari...
 
Actually i won an auction, so i´m going to Zimbabwe in march for a Hyena and some small cats.
Welcome..take the time and opportunity with this auction hunt to take some antelope as well!!!!
 
Welcome JTN, you live in a lovely country. Where abouts are you in Denmark? I have family in Charlottenlund.
Look forward to reading about your success in your upcoming hunt(s)
:D Beers:
Pat
 
Welcome to AH and hope to see you in Africa soon
 
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,011
Members
169,091
Latest member
MadisonSto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top