Delta 200 dates

Headed out on May 27th flight. Anyone else on it?
 
DL 200 May 25
DL 201 June 4
 
DL200 July 28
DL201 August 9 (my BD) hopefully after a successful lion hunt!
 
DL 200 April 23
DL 201 May 6
 
Delta 200 July 29th to August 30, my retirement party, a month on safari!
 
DAL 200 on May 1st. :)
DAL 201 on May 19th. :(
 
Flying Delta 200 on May 14 with @justgina for our honeymoon at KMG safaris and back on Delta 201 on May 27. Any other members on those flights?

My wife and I along with a friend will be on Delta 200 on May 11 and Delta 201 May 27.
We will also be with KMG from the 17 th to the 27th.
We are flying into Port Elizabeth instead of New London.
 
My son and I will fly on june 25 to hunt with Spear Safaris
Do we need to contact Delta in advance to tell them we are flying with rifles ?
Thanx for advice !
 
My son and I will fly on june 25 to hunt with Spear Safaris
Do we need to contact Delta in advance to tell them we are flying with rifles ?
Thanx for advice !

No sir. Just make sure they're in a locked, hard case, and you have your 4457 from the CBP office. A quick detour to drop it off before heading to the TSA line and you'll be good to go.
 
Thanx Ga hunter,appreciate your advice!
 
Departing Delta 200 on April 27 and returning Delta 201 on May 10. Heading to the Northern Cape for Buffalo and Roan and PG.
 
Flying out on Delta 200 on June 29th for another "once in a lifetime" hunts with @Limcroma Safaris
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,674
Members
169,394
Latest member
HCTStuart9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top