Darn good deal

Frederik Badenhorst

AH veteran
Joined
Dec 4, 2014
Messages
198
Reaction score
466
Location
British Columbia, Canada
Media
71

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 8.45.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 8.45.25 AM.png
    578.2 KB · Views: 251
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 8.45.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 8.45.28 AM.png
    407.2 KB · Views: 246
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 8.45.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 8.45.30 AM.png
    419.1 KB · Views: 220
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 6.46.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 6.46.41 AM.png
    537.7 KB · Views: 121
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 6.46.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 6.46.44 AM.png
    491.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 6.46.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 6.46.45 AM.png
    435.9 KB · Views: 126

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,880
Members
169,460
Latest member
TorstenCha
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top