Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life, RMEF, Pheasants Forever
Hunted
US, Germany, Africa
A very nice and highly sought after CZ 550 with the Mannlicher style stock chambered in 9.3x62. It is in super shape and shoots great. Comes with a set of Rings. Let me know what other pics you want to see. Asking $1600 shipped to lower 48.

Also see my 1945 Mod 70 and Ruger M77 35 Whelen

20230516_203836.jpg
20230516_203907.jpg
20230516_203925.jpg
20230516_203938.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe somebody has not scooped this up. I just don't need to part with the cash at the moment because we are about to leave for our hunt in a couple weeks or I would have to buy this. That is one sweet little rifle!
However, if there is anything in particular you might be looking for in trade, partial or whole please shoot me a PM. Any particular rifles, shotguns, brass, bullets, even powder, or primers if you are close enough to Ky for us to meet up maybe we could do a little horse trading.

BTT

I can't believe this hasn't sold yet.

1. It's 9.3x62. One of the most popular calibers right now.
2. It's a CZ550. They don't make them any more.
3. It's a Mannlicher stock. Again, usually very desirable.
4. Price. Considering points 1-3 that's a very fair price.

In case anyone is wondering why I don't buy it myself I already own that exact rifle.

BTT

In case anyone is wondering why I don't buy it myself I already own that exact rifle.

Yup agree :D Beers:....also had one years ago but traded it in on another rifle....If I knew that they would stop making them would have kept it

BTT

Agreed on all points.

Had the circumstances been different, I probably would have bought this the moment it was posted. Alas, I was looking for a 9.3x62 stutzen 18-24 months ago and ended up ordering a new one. If the timing had worked out I would have snatched this in a second (and saved myself a bunch of money, too!).

Good luck with the sale--I have to believe this will be purchased by someone on here.

This is a very nice rifle for a fair price. If I didn't already have 2 CZ's in 9.3x62 I would be looking very seriously at this.

weekend bump

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you