CZ 550 416 Rigby

gearguywb

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunted
S. Africa, Namibia, Alaska, Germany
CZ 550 in 416 Rigby. I picked this up used but it appears to have had very little use.

Comes with the original box (not in good shape), test target, and "warranty certificate".

Rifle is in excellent shape with a rear peep sight and a mount for a red dot optic. The rubber plate has hardened from sitting around. Does not have the front sight hood.

Located in the Kansas City area.

2100 shipped to your FFL

Thanks!

IMG_6296.jpg
IMG_6290.jpg
IMG_6298.jpg
IMG_6299.jpg
IMG_6303.jpg
IMG_6302.jpg
IMG_6301.jpg
IMG_6300.jpg

Thank you! You are correct...too many pictures in my files. One is a 375 the other a 416.

I will attach the correct pics here...

IMG_6296.jpg
IMG_6303.jpg
IMG_6302.jpg
IMG_6301.jpg
IMG_6300.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Where could we meet in Kansas City to see rifle. Thanks

Sending you a PM

Lenexa. Off 435 and 87th st

Thank you. Due to work resons I had to return to st.louis. sorry could not get to see you are the gun. I use to own a house in Overland park when my son went to UMKC. Nice area.
Glws
Krish

Krish didn’t you buy my new CZ 41) Rigby? lol!!!! You want more
No RB. I just got out of hand kept buying with my disposable income. Did not want to keep cash on hand. I have a weekness of not saying no to people who are close to me. More over cash depreciate. I am also getting up in age. Need to worry about subsidising fixed income retirement.
Idea was to dispose one a month and live a little comfortably. Can't rely on ss. I have been through 4 plant closures. Not much of pension comming.
Any way they are a few of my. Concerns. I am EE an Imigrant from India came here 50 years ago. NOT independently wealthy or my family to leave me any wealth. I have to earn every dollar I have made.
Krish

@krish, did you buy this CZ? :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.