Custom Dies

BayouRobert

AH senior member
Joined
Nov 1, 2025
Messages
54
Reaction score
73
FYI for those looking for custom dies:
Just off the phone with Hornady’s custom die department. 5-6 month delivery time for most any caliber for which you can provide a couple, or three, fired cases. I inquired regarding.600 NE. They said, “yes”. I failed to ask about .700, 8br, or 4br. Delivery time, if accurate, is better than for other providers.
 
I have a semi custom die set coming from Redding through a Canadian gunstore. I say semi custom as Redding has a part # for 7x66 SE vH and their custom department said while it is not a standard production there is no problem making them. See how long they take.
 
I have a semi custom die set coming from Redding through a Canadian gunstore. I say semi custom as Redding has a part # for 7x66 SE vH and their custom department said while it is not a standard production there is no problem making them. See how long they take.
Yes sir,
I talked with Redding, as well. Very nice folks, though they stop at 0.500” diameter (currently can’t do 0.510”).
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,139
Members
169,905
Latest member
Vaughn9005
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top