Custom boots

Dawg2019

AH veteran
Joined
Sep 1, 2019
Messages
117
Reaction score
311
Location
Georgia
Media
36
Hunting reports
Africa
1
I was fortunate to get and alligator this season and was looking to get some boots made from the hide. I know I have seen a thread on here about custom boots, but couldn’t find it. Does anyone have it tagged and could share the link, or let me know of a reputable cobbler to make some alligator boots.
 
Do you mean Western style boots?
 
I am in the same boat my skin just completed. Like to have some nice custom boots for my wife done. My search on here couldn’t find it.
 
James Leddy Boots has made custom cowboy/western boots for me as well as Safari style hunting boots. They have been outstanding, and Al (owner) charges substantially less than competitors… he’s made boots for myself, @Philip Glass and a few other AH members… my wife and I have ostrich skins we are taking him next for more cowboy boots…

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,351
Messages
1,573,802
Members
169,856
Latest member
uspaclaims
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top