Custom 300 Jarrett

Can you please post a picture of the bolt face and the front swivel? Just wondering how buggered up (technical gunsmith term) it would look to plug. Thanks.
 
Can you please post a picture of the bolt face and the front swivel? Just wondering how buggered up (technical gunsmith term) it would look to plug. Thanks.
Guess not. I’m out.

For what it is worth, if anyone is on the fence but concerned about quality/properly headstamped brass, I have a lot (100s) of Jarrett/Norma brass I will sell reasonably. Perhaps this will help.
 
I’ll send some pics of the. I’ll face I don’t get on her everyday.
 
Jarrett said they had brass last time I talked to them. And this comes with dies.
If Jarrett has brass it is good stuff. I have been following this a while and vaguely recall the previous auction listing before you bought it. Is twist rate 12 on this one? Seems like it had a slower twist. Thanks.
 
I measured it once but can’t remember but that sounds right.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 8.39.21 AM Large.jpeg
    Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 8.39.21 AM Large.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 8.39.24 AM Large.jpeg
    Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 8.39.24 AM Large.jpeg
    177.4 KB · Views: 181
Last edited by a moderator:
1:12 twist

I pulled out of stock No markings under barrel or action.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,785
Members
169,170
Latest member
conboteco1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top