CT Shotgun

Roseman

AH member
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Messages
30
Reaction score
22
Was in New Britain CT last week so I made a stop at Connecticut Shotgun to drool over the merchandise.
Tony manufactures products of outstanding quality and now is a distributor for other quality brands.
Check out his website at www.connecticutshotgun.com.
 
I own one of Tony's Inverness OUs and the big 12 bore RBL SxS - the latter has accompanied me to Canada several times and is a tremendous waterfowl gun. He builds - in America - some truly wonderful guns.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,361
Members
170,562
Latest member
MavisWoods
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top