Crocodile Pictures

I wish Spike, I still punish myself with a dairy herd...
 
Yep, your stillll in the bar.:D

:E Happy:

yup :A Yeah::E Celebrate::D Booze::D Cheers::D Drunk::E Big Grin:
Image0388.jpg
Image0389.jpg
 
That beats looking at my cows...
 
simon an update ;)

Image0392.jpg


:eek: PR just walked past and saw the dairy cow thing and said show him what a hot cow you are with...........o_O she has been on champagne and red wine then her water ie champagne again......so here is her choice of photo at the bar....with our host :D Cheers::D Cool Drink::D Booze:
DSCN0358.JPG
 
I would stick to coke with those heels..o_Oo_O
 
I would stick to coke with those heels..o_Oo_O

PR wants to know when you wear louboutins and what your favourite style is? PR also says you must only be able to wear low heels if you have to stick to coca cola.......................:E Big Grin::D Cheers:
 
Are you trying to confuse this bush monkey/////....louboutins???
 
Bob must have been in my PE class.......... :E Horrified:

@Buff-Buster ;)sounds good for the both of you but havent got a clue why....only 1/3 way through a bottle of orange goose on the banks of the kafue and and pete.g has retired after only 4 shots of his bottle of some stuff called absolute citron................sounds like foreign muck to me....;) :D Cheers:to all from me, to all on this site from our .............fk how do to describe it little piece of zambian bush :D Beers::D Cheers: go well
 
Sure your only through the first third??? :D Booze:Lol. Wish I was on the bank with you guys.
 
1939951_721617544632883_5950064666322272546_n.jpg
user132122_pic36658_1415943415.jpg
 
simon an update ;)

View attachment 40366

:eek: PR just walked past and saw the dairy cow thing and said show him what a hot cow you are with...........o_O she has been on champagne and red wine then her water ie champagne again......so here is her choice of photo at the bar....with our host :D Cheers::D Cool Drink::D Booze:
View attachment 40368
Cool girl. I envy you Mike.
Witold
 
very impressive , jaco......
do you have any pictures of the bow hunted ones????
 
Nice lizards Jaco !
 
watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,795
Members
169,414
Latest member
AileenA946
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top