Crocodile Pictures

I LOVE hunting big crocs!. Probably the most under-rated trophy in Africa. Awesome animals. These pictures really have me wanting to go back with my sights on one 16+!
 
Mozambique

Croc Moz 2010t.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a mighty fine croc..
 
Thats a mighty fine croc..

simon they shot one at bang on 17ft near there the next year. for this one we had to get another cruiser with a trailer and winch it on with the first one. 5 of us only managed to get the head and up to the front legs loaded and then gave up and sent for the reinforcements. i wish i could find a photo of the flat skin rug with mounted head that he had made out of this croc, as finn was about 3 years old when we went to see it and the head and part of the neck joining onto the flatskin were the same length as him lying next to it. its mounted on the vaulted ceiling of the main room in the clients house so you look up at it way above you.
 
Hunting croc and hippo from makarro, wooden dugout.

P1060566.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mozambique croc

P1060232-1.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mozambique croc

P1060238.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wheels the one is Niassa, the others are from Sofala on the Zambezi.
 
Am I seeing a croc hunt in Bobs future????

One of these days Wes. There are a couple of other hunts that will come first. If I ever end up with one as big as yours, I would be happy. Some of the Cahora Bassa / Kariba crocs are jaw dropping. Other areas produce some nice ones too.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,665
Members
169,812
Latest member
Tucksethoms
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top