Crocodile Broadheads and Pass Throughs

I placed an order for some DRT's this morning and just got off the phone with Tom. Very cool guy. He has some good stuff in store for us!
 
I placed an order for some DRT's this morning and just got off the phone with Tom. Very cool guy. He has some good stuff in store for us!

I'm truly excited for you!!!!
 
Thank you! I will report back and try to convey the excitement of the hunt. Pay back to AH and my chance to contribute to the great stories already here from members!
 
The DRT'S won out and they will be topping my arrows. Outstanding. Thank you, Tom!
 
Great. I am sure you will be very happy with them.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,966
Members
169,080
Latest member
Bianca76Y
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top