Crazy Hog Bowhunt Video, using Beast Broadhead

Bowhuntr64

AH fanatic
Joined
Aug 31, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
449
Location
Palmer Lake, CO
Website
www.youtube.com
Media
16
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
Canada, Philippines, USA, South Africa, Argentina
Check out this crazy hog hunt I had recently. I was so glad to get it on film.

 
Thank you for posting that excellent footage; I try to explain to new hunters how far animals can go when mortally wounded and that’s a great example of a wounded animal going down quick but certainly covering ground at speed.
 
Thank you for posting that excellent footage; I try to explain to new hunters how far animals can go when mortally wounded and that’s a great example of a wounded animal going down quick but certainly covering ground at speed.
Yeah, that's a good point. I was surprised it was able to get up after that initial and dramatic stumble!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,422
Members
169,356
Latest member
BrentonSco
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top