Covid vaccine

We can argue about politics until doomsday but the bottom line is that we should have sufficient vaccine in the US to get everyone who is willing to be vaccinated by late summer 2021. RSA, Namibia and Botswana should not be much if any behind. Zim is a basket case and is anybody‘s guess. I don’t see any other route out of this nightmare.
 
I was glad to hear our CDC just named reporters to the essentials workers priority class. So reporters can now be first in line to get the a vaccine. I was worried about them.
Maybe Prez Trump can order up a special version of his vaccine for them - hope so.
 
I know several who believe this. Be interesting how Trump will play toward the anti vaccine crowd. Most support him.
I am not anti vaccine, however I probably won’t be first in line either. I have made it through 55+ years with just the vaccines I was given as a child. I was lmao when a buddy sent that picture to me as I also know a couple people this fits to a tee.
 
I would take a vaccine against liberal double standards in a heart beat, and one for covid too. Hey, hold on, the vaccine against the nutters is to go hunting and enjoy your life, we may just have won!
 
The vaccine is safe because the politicians are jumping to the head of the line. Scumbags!!
 
I will literally drink 2 gallons of the vaccine if it means every one can f$&# off and I can go back to normal. I am scheduled for Africa June 22. I do not want this vaccine. I personally am not sold on the value it brings anyways as covid is a flu which mutates constantly. But if it's gonna shut my politician up and let me travel again. Poke away.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,314
Messages
1,572,612
Members
169,593
Latest member
PFCAbigail
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top