Covid vaccine

koodoo62

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Texas, Colorado, New Mexico, Montana, RSA, Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe
We can argue about politics until doomsday but the bottom line is that we should have sufficient vaccine in the US to get everyone who is willing to be vaccinated by late summer 2021. RSA, Namibia and Botswana should not be much if any behind. Zim is a basket case and is anybody‘s guess. I don’t see any other route out of this nightmare.

charleslabounty

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, IDPA, RTBA
Hunted
US and now RSA
I was glad to hear our CDC just named reporters to the essentials workers priority class. So reporters can now be first in line to get the a vaccine. I was worried about them.
Maybe Prez Trump can order up a special version of his vaccine for them - hope so.

Boyd Brooks

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
OFAH, North American Hunt Club
Hunted
Canada, RSA
I know several who believe this. Be interesting how Trump will play toward the anti vaccine crowd. Most support him.
I am not anti vaccine, however I probably won’t be first in line either. I have made it through 55+ years with just the vaccines I was given as a child. I was lmao when a buddy sent that picture to me as I also know a couple people this fits to a tee.

Kevin Peacocke

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Cleveland Gun Club
Hunted
Zimbabwe, SouthAfrica
I would take a vaccine against liberal double standards in a heart beat, and one for covid too. Hey, hold on, the vaccine against the nutters is to go hunting and enjoy your life, we may just have won!

lwaters

Bronze supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand
The vaccine is safe because the politicians are jumping to the head of the line. Scumbags!!

Chago

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
I will literally drink 2 gallons of the vaccine if it means every one can f$&# off and I can go back to normal. I am scheduled for Africa June 22. I do not want this vaccine. I personally am not sold on the value it brings anyways as covid is a flu which mutates constantly. But if it's gonna shut my politician up and let me travel again. Poke away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandolphMe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!