Covid vaccine

We can argue about politics until doomsday but the bottom line is that we should have sufficient vaccine in the US to get everyone who is willing to be vaccinated by late summer 2021. RSA, Namibia and Botswana should not be much if any behind. Zim is a basket case and is anybody‘s guess. I don’t see any other route out of this nightmare.

I was glad to hear our CDC just named reporters to the essentials workers priority class. So reporters can now be first in line to get the a vaccine. I was worried about them.
Maybe Prez Trump can order up a special version of his vaccine for them - hope so.

I know several who believe this. Be interesting how Trump will play toward the anti vaccine crowd. Most support him.
I am not anti vaccine, however I probably won’t be first in line either. I have made it through 55+ years with just the vaccines I was given as a child. I was lmao when a buddy sent that picture to me as I also know a couple people this fits to a tee.

I would take a vaccine against liberal double standards in a heart beat, and one for covid too. Hey, hold on, the vaccine against the nutters is to go hunting and enjoy your life, we may just have won!

The vaccine is safe because the politicians are jumping to the head of the line. Scumbags!!

I will literally drink 2 gallons of the vaccine if it means every one can f$&# off and I can go back to normal. I am scheduled for Africa June 22. I do not want this vaccine. I personally am not sold on the value it brings anyways as covid is a flu which mutates constantly. But if it's gonna shut my politician up and let me travel again. Poke away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg