Covid requirements

Correct Philip
I went to South Africa last year. Whole month of June, 21 day safari. I had the best time of my life. Took my own rifles with no issues. Just proper planning and it was no big deal. Never worried about Covid or security. The Covid testing was the worst part.
2022 safari Starts in 78 days!! Another 21 day adventure!
Agreed, it was little more than some aggravation. I am sorry but I get a little wound up here with all the naysayers who wring their hands and put off Africa because it is too uncertain.
Wow another 21 day safari! That is amazing.
 
And the mandates as well can go with it
There are strong talks that South Africa will be dropping the "State of Disaster" on 15 March. I'm hoping that they either scrap testing completely like many countries are now doing, or at least downgrade to a rapid test for entry.
Hoping that the masks go with it.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,361
Members
169,742
Latest member
RogerSwade
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top