COVID-19 Coronavirus UPDATES, BANS, CLOSURES, ADVISORY, etc.

As a side note,

Some research is showing that the pangolin may be a carrier of 2019-nCOV.

Wonder how you say Karma in Chinese.
Several news stories out saying pangolin is a possible source of the outbreak.

I have read the articles tying the Corona Virus to Pangolins to the virus, I hope they can also tie it to rhino horn!

Seriously with the amount of Chinese coming to Africa, I am really surprised it has not hit here, off to Matetsi & Vic Falls tomorrow, if I do not come back you will know what happened!

Corona virus, piss water virus, whatever. That has to be some of the worst beer on the planet. If it weren't for the yuppies and Madison Avenue, it'd be relegated to it's origin.
Hey...those are fight'n words. I like Corona beer, and I ain't no yuppie

I just spent the last 3 days, sick as a dog with the flu. Fever, chills, and feeling like I had been run over by a Buffalo.
The whole time I was wondering if I had come in contact with somebody who had been to China. Yikes.
I feel better today, so no, it wasn't the Corona strain.

I just spent the last 3 days, sick as a dog with the flu. Fever, chills, and feeling like I had been run over by a Buffalo.
The whole time I was wondering if I had come in contact with somebody who had been to China. Yikes.

It was that Corona beer. :p:D

No flu shot this year? I have gotten a flu shot every year since 1998, the last time I didn't, and got the flu. Swore I would never skip it again.
BTW guys. coronavirus.. one word.

No flu shot this year? I have gotten a flu shot every year since 1998, the last time I didn't, and got the flu. Swore I would never skip it again.
BTW guys. coronavirus.. one word.
Last time I got a flu shot, I got the flu a month later. Haven't had one since.

Parts of this have been swirling around the internet. This is the first article that I have seen that is tying a number of disparate items together. Interesting read. Especially when you start following the cited material.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...chinese-bio-espionage-probe-found-dead-africa

Canadian Scientist At Center Of Chinese Bio-Espionage Probe Found Dead In Africa?

by Tyler Durden
Sat, 02/08/2020 - 11:35
SHARES
TwitterFacebookRedditEmailPrint

report from 2009 in the Winnepeg Free Press that details the theft of 22 vials of biological material was "confirmed by scientific director Dr. Frank Plummer."

Plummer, allegedly, alerted authorities to the missing material on the same day a former vaccine researcher was arrested by FBI special agents after U.S. Customs discovered the vials stuffed in a glove in the trunk of his car at the Manitoba-North Dakota border crossing.

Some of the vials included genes from the deadly Ebola virus, but local scientists say the material is not infectious.

But more than a week after the theft came to light, police said no one from the lab has reported the incident.

Plummer has said the researcher signed a form declaring he did not steal anything from the lab and understood he was not allowed to. The national lab does not conduct searches of staff when they exit the lab and does not routinely take inventory of the thousands of vials containing non-infectious biological substances.

However, court documents allege the former researcher stole the vials on his last day of work at the virology lab in January because "he did not want to start his research over from the beginning when he entered into his next fellowship" with the National Institutes of Health at the Biodefense Research Laboratory in Maryland.

All very curious.

As GreatGameIndia.com detailed earlier, in a very strange turn of events, renowned scientist Frank Plummer who received Saudi SARS Coronavirus sample and was working on Coronavirus (HIV) vaccine in the Winnipeg based Canadian lab from where the virus was smuggled by Chinese Biowarfare agents and weaponized as revealed in GreatGameIndia investigation, has died in mysterious conditions.

2020-02-07_9-25-28.jpg

Frank Plummer was the key to the Chinese Biological Espionage case at Winnipeg’s National Microbiology Laboratory.

According to CBC, Plummer, 67, was in Kenya, where he was a keynote speaker at the annual meeting of the University of Nairobi’s collaborative centre for research and training in HIV/AIDS/STIs.

Dr. Larry Gelmon, who helped set up that meeting, said Plummer collapsed and was taken to hospital in Nairobi, where he was pronounced dead on arrival.

No confirmed cause of death has yet been released.

Plummer was born and raised in Winnipeg, where he headed up Canada’s National Microbiology Laboratory for several years.

He was also involved in an innovative research partnership between the University of Manitoba and the University of Nairobi, established before the world was very aware of HIV/AIDS.

“He helped to identify a lot of the key factors that are involved in HIV transmission in the early days,” said Keith Fowke, a professor in the medical microbiology and infectious diseases department at the University of Manitoba.

“He was so hopeful that he was on the path that would end with discovery of the HIV vaccine — the road he had started down almost 30 years ago,” said Plummer’s colleague, Dr. Allan Ronald.

What is not mentioned in the CBC report however is that Plummer worked in the same National Microbiology Laboratory (NML) in Winnipeg, Canada from where Chinese Biowarfare agent Xiangguo Qiu and her colleagues smuggled SARS Coronavirus to China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology where it is believed to have been weaponized and leaked.

GreatGameIndia@GreatGameIndia

EXCLUSIVE#Coronavirus Bioweapon Thread

How China Stole Coronavirus From Canada And Weaponized Ithttps://greatgameindia.com/coronavirus-bioweapon/ …

Coronavirus Bioweapon - How China Stole Coronavirus From Canada And Weaponized It | GreatGameIndia
Coronavirus Bioweapon : How Chinese agents stole Coronavirus from Canada's National Microbiology Laboratory and weaponized it into a Bioweapon.

greatgameindia.com

7:14 AM - Jan 27, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

333 people are talking about this

Infact, as GreatGameIndia reported in our exclusive report on Coronavirus Bioweapon, as Scientific Director Frank Plummer was the one who acquired the SARS Coronavirus sample of the Saudi patient at the NML Winnipeg Lab from Ron Fouchier, a leading virologist at the Erasmus Medical Center (EMC) in Rotterdam, the Netherlands who was sent the virus by Egyptian virologist Dr. Ali Mohamed Zaki who isolated and identified a previously unknown type of Coronavirus from the Saudi patient’s lungs.

Fouchier sequenced the virus from a sample sent by Zaki using a broad-spectrum “pan-coronavirus” real-time polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) method to test for distinguishing features of a number of known coronaviruses known to infect humans.

Coronavirus sample arrived at Canada’s NML Winnipeg facility on May 4, 2013 from the Dutch lab received by Frank Plummer. The Canadian lab grew up stocks of the virus and used it to assess diagnostic tests being used in Canada. Winnipeg scientists worked to see which animal species can be infected with the new virus.

Research was done in conjunction with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency’s national lab, the National Centre for Foreign Animal Diseases which is housed in the same complex as the National Microbiology Laboratory.

This Winnipeg based Canadian lab was targeted by Chinese agents in what could be termed as Biological Espionage. The viruses was reportedly stolen from the Canadian lab by Chinese Biowarfare agent Xiangguo Qiu and her colleagues and smuggled to none other than the Wuhan Institute of Virology where the virus is believed to be weaponized and leaked.

Further, Frank Plummer was also working on HIV vaccine and interesting recently published study be Indian scientists found HIV-like injections in Wuhan Coronavirus – the key that made the jump to people possible. The Indian Scientists came under massive online criticism by Social Media experts and were forced to withdraw their study, in retaliation of which now the Indian authorities have opened an investigation against China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology. Although it should be noted that now China has started using HIV vaccine to cure Coronavirus.

Frank Plummer was the key to the entire investigation on the origins of Coronavirus Bioweapon. But will the Canadian government open an investigation into this matter? Unlike their American counterparts who have charged the Chinese Biowarfare agents trying to smuggle deadly viruses from Harvard University, the deatils of the Canadian investigation on the Winnipeg Biological Espionage case is shrouded in secrecy.

Attachments

• CWWies3l.jpg
    CWWies3l.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 106
  • 2020-02-07_9-25-28.jpg
    2020-02-07_9-25-28.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 104
Last edited by a moderator:
Did someone unleash the Coronavirus to see what would happen?

Did someone unleash the Coronavirus to see what would happen?

It is interesting that the only level 4 virology lab in China happens to be in Wuhan.

Last time I got a flu shot, I got the flu a month later. Haven't had one since.
You waited too long. you don't get the flu from the flu shot. I don't know how old you are, but the older you get the deadlier getting the flu gets. Some 20-30000 Americans die every year from flu complications, especially older folks and those with issues.

You waited too long. you don't get the flu from the flu shot. I don't know how old you are, but the older you get the deadlier getting the flu gets. Some 20-30000 Americans die every year from flu complications, especially older folks and those with issues.
I'm 58. Last time I got a flu shot was the mid 1990's. All I know, was I got a flu shot, and a month or so later I got the flu? Maybe the vaccine was no good? I don't know..

I'm 58. Last time I got a flu shot was the mid 1990's. All I know, was I got a flu shot, and a month or so later I got the flu? Maybe the vaccine was no good? I don't know..
You're getting up there man, time to re evaluate your program. I had the flu in '98, it was bad, don't care to repeat. Now 66, don't need that s**t no more!:eek:

You're getting up there man, time to re evaluate your program. I had the flu in '98, it was bad, don't care to repeat. Now 66, don't need that s**t no more!:eek:
I hear you. After 48 hours of not being able to eat, I'm happy about feeling better. The big "Red S" on my chest has faded considerably over the years.

problem with the flu vaccine is the formulation for any given year is a SWAG (scientific wild-assed guess). About 18 months prior to the release of a given flu vaccine is when they decide what flu strain that release should be for. The formulation for the Fall 2019 vaccines was decided on (by a SWAG-making committee) in the Spring of 2018. I've gotten the flu exactly once in my adult life, and the only time I ever took the vaccine was for the 5 years I was a nurse.

rate of efficacy for the flu vaccine in any given year appears to be a coin-toss.

I find it amazing that they are still calling it the corona virus. I heard Corona was suing to get it changed to the Bud Lite virus!!!
Does anyone have a update on this

Corona virus with Lyme disease...........a deadly combination!

If you're over 60, it's likely a good idea to get the flu shot and the pneumonia shot. If you've had chicken pox, the shingles shots too. It helps to stay away from large groups of people. Odds are, one of them as some sort of plague, infectious disease or cooties. Being retired, I try and spend alot of flu season during the winter in a tree stand, blind or at home being enlightened :whistle: by fellow AH and forum members. :p :D At least there, the only thing I can catch is a case of the ass. :mad::LOL:

I didn't get a flu shot in the fall and came down with type B in mid-November (you have not lived until you have your nostrils swabbed for a flu test - knew I was in trouble when the PA says "are you ready"). Tamaflu prevents the virus from replicating but it doesn't cure anything. I was a sick puppy for the better part of three weeks. I am inoculated for the spring outbreak. Chances of avoiding are better even with a swag.

If coronavirus is a biological weapon, it is a pretty pathetic one. Looking at the total death rate, it is right around what we see with the flu. Those rates are clearly higher in Wuhan, but that city's medical infrastructure was, and likely still is, overwhelmed. Have to love the precious people in deepest blue Austin. Went to the REI store which sits next to Whole Foods, and at least half a dozen people were walking around in masks. Two had latex gloves. Can't make it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois