Cornus

Welcome!

Enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH Cornus! Have you hunted Africa? Where are you from?
 
Welcome to AH, Cornus!
 
Welcome from Alaska to the best forum Cornus2014.
 
Welcome to AH @cornus2014 this is officially The best hunting site on the web.
 
Hi Cornus :)

Welcome to AH. (y)
 
Welcome sir enjoy the site
 
Welcome to AH, Cornus !
 
Welcome to AH Cornus!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,338
Members
169,339
Latest member
MartinaHew
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top