Congrats to Gizmo Jr

Congrats to the whole family. Very nice.
Randy

Good job raising them like that brother!

Fantastic! Great to see young shooters out there competing. Maybe if he went into a service rifle competition he'd enjoy it more? It is worth trying.

What type of district competition, 4 H, other?

It's a 4-H event that is associated with TSRA and the NRA

Nice! I just got back from my 9 year olds first time doing trap with 4H. He's looking forward to the next several weeks.

Congratulations to the proud momma and poppa. And of courses to Jr.Gizmo. Great job!

Congrats to your son. Also congrats to you for bringing him up the right way.

Well done!

Congrats Erik, a pity he is leaving rifle competition, but I understand, for a young man, it is boring compared with shotgunning.

Congrats on a job well done......by both your son and you. Looks like you raised your kids right. (I'm willing to overlook that TAM hat and shirt) :)

Hey Gizmo if the kid is going to wear that A&M stuff, here is some info he made be interested in. This is the link to the Corps of Cadets Marksmanship Unit.
http://www.cocmu.com

Send him my very best Erik

Gizmo this Great. Sounds like the young man is already shooting as well as his dad. He might need a trip to Africa to take down some big critters.

Congrats to your son, and to you for raising the future of our heritage. Well done!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ara6336349

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you