www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
We have put together a small hunting package for some of the more challenging animals that hunters often miss out on. This promises to be a fun filled hunt for some of the collector's animals highly sought after by hunters.

Outfitter: Marius Goosen T/A KMG Hunting Safaris
Outfitter number: HC 03/2016 EC
PH Number: PH 07/2016 EC
Area : Eastern Cape

The offer includes the following:
8 Nights with 7 Full hunting Days for 1 hunter, including the following trophy animals:

1x Blue Duiker
1x Bushpig
1xCaracal (Over Hounds)
1x Baboon (Bait)

Day Fees: $2450

Total: $4750

Should you wish to add animals, add days or exchange animals from the list, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Non-Hunter or Extra Hunter(2x1) may be added at $150 per day.

Trophy fees on all package hunts with us, are only payable on wounded or successfully killed animals.

The following are included in your Safari:
All accommodation, food and beverages for the duration of the Safari
Services of a licensed professional hunter, tracker and ground staff
Transport to and from the airport as well as all ground transport for the duration of the Safari
Field preparation of trophies and forwarding them to a taxidermist or shipping agent of your choice.
14% Government Tax on day rates.
Hunting License.
All Permits.

The following are excluded in your Safari:
Dipping, packaging or any processing of trophies
Shipping charges for your trophies to your own country.
All flights
Accommodation before and after your safari dates.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

IMG_0419.jpg
DSC_0576.jpg
Caracal.jpg
DSC_0261.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful caracal!

Told my wife look that's one nasty bushpig and she replied "which one?" :A Blowup:You think she'd treat me better this close to Christmas. I took that bushpig and a caracal with Marius last year and Both were highlights of the hunt. Running to catch up with the baying hounds really gets your blood flowing.

Hey Marius, what's up with all this bushpig hunting at night? We saw a good one in broad daylight while hunting waterbuck remember? lol

Hey Marius, what's up with all this bushpig hunting at night? We saw a good one in broad daylight while hunting waterbuck remember? lol

Hahaha...almost forgot about that one. Must have been really hungry. Over bait is very exciting though.

Nice "different" package to offer Marius!

Tempting for sure. That’s a list that includes much what I am after next! Plus the hound hunting is addictive.
Philip

Tempting for sure. That’s a list that includes much what I am after next! Plus the hound hunting is addictive.
Philip

Thank you Philip. The Bushpig can be moved to hounds as well, should the hunter wish. The Blue Duiker, I have left blank for the hunter to decide over hounds or blind.

I’ve only hunted behind dogs in the US, but it was quite a fun interesting time. I’d highly recommend it!
I’ve of course hunted upland birds, but also raccoons and mountain lions. A caracal, bushpig or duiker must be at least as much fun!

I’ve only hunted behind dogs in the US, but it was quite a fun interesting time. I’d highly recommend it!
I’ve of course hunted upland birds, but also raccoons and mountain lions. A caracal, bushpig or duiker must be at least as much fun!

Hound hunts are actually quite traditional in the part of the Eastern Cape where we operate from. As you said, it is a lot of fun.

My blue duiker hunt with hounds is one of my most memorable hunts to date. Marius has the connection with one of the best places and property owner in SA. The owner and his humor made the hunt what it was, the hounds just kept the adrenaline rush going strong...

Thanks again Marius!!

Marius it sounds like we need to talk. Kurt is working me hard to make 2019 work... It's our 25th anniversary year and sounds like Lori wants to spend our vacation time with you and your team of awesome people.

Marius it sounds like we need to talk. Kurt is working me hard to make 2019 work... It's our 25th anniversary year and sounds like Lori wants to spend our vacation time with you and your team of awesome people.

Sounds great John! It will be our honor to host you and your bride again.

Just a word of caution. Honeymoon and Anniversary safaris here with us, have all so far produced bun in the ovens. Must be something in the air.

Oh Lord no..... I might have to search for a different outfitter than... LOL

At my age starting over would be no fun. I would rather have grandkids so I can spoil them and give them back when they need a diaper change!

Thank you Philip. The Bushpig can be moved to hounds as well, should the hunter wish. The Blue Duiker, I have left blank for the hunter to decide over hounds or blind.
That sounds like a good plan.
Philip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross