Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member.
Hunted
Africa 5 times, USA - most western states including Alaska and Hawaii.
Hello everybody, I am a young hunter from Spain who has always dreamed on hunting in Africa. I was grown listening my uncle's histories from his safaris and now I like to buy and read as many safari books as possible, either from spanish or international hunters.

I hope I get to know better how it is to hunt in Africa before I get there, and maybe get helped once I am able to go there hunting.

Thank you all!

Kind regards,

Carlos Monsalve

Hello Carlos,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

A fellow from your country is one of my favorite writers.
His name is Tony Sanchez-Areno.
(I apologize for not having an altilde over the n in Areno but, my keyboard is only a debil, mono-lingua thing, je je.
I presume that because Sr. Sanchez-Areno is quite intelligent and an excellent writer that, he has written more than one book.
However at this point, I only have one written by him.

No doubt you have his book or books now.
But if not, the one I have enjoyed so much is called:
“The Last of The Few”.

Thank you for joining this forum.
Best Regards,
Paul Ard
(Velo Dog)

Last edited:

Shootist43

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
Hunted
Michigan, Texas, Missouri, Limpopo Province South Africa
Welcome aboard Carlos. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload.

cmonsalve17

Reaction score
Hunted
Spain, France
Hello Carlos,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

A fellow from your country is one of my favorite writers.
His name is Tony Sanchez-Areno.
(I apologize for not having an altilde over the n in Areno but, my keyboard is only a debil, mono-lingua thing, je je.
I presume that because Sr. Sanchez-Areno is quite intelligent and an excellent writer that, he has written more than one book.
However at this point, I only have one written by him.

No doubt you have his book or books now.
But if not, the one I have enjoyed so much is called:
“The Last of The Few”.

Thank you for joining this forum.
Best Regards,
Paul Ard
(Velo Dog)

Hello! Well, I'm not lucky enough to have on of Tony's books... I may write them down for future purchases.

thank you for the recommendation!

Carlos Monsalve

cmonsalve17

Reaction score
Hunted
Spain, France
Welcome aboard Carlos. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload.

Hello, well I have hunted mainly in Spain, I made my first international expedition last summer to France, for roebuck hunting, which is the species I love hunting most.

I have also hunted red deer and wild boars here in Spain, and went on some Gredos Ibex hunt for management female hunt.

About the rifles I own, my main rifle is a Sauer 100 in .300WM, which I am in love with. i changed from 180gr soft points bullets to 150gr soft points last summer, and I couldn't have chosen any better.

I also have a Sako in .243Win from my grandfather, which I mainly use for roebucks and some wild boars.

I have think many time in entering into the reloading world, but as we need here a course to be able to do it, and I don't know anybody who reloads that can help me and let me try with his machines, I have left it for a future.

Global Rescue

Sponsor
Since 2012
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
ss.globalrescue.com
Media
Articles
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Grand Slam Club/Ovis
Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here!

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Hello everybody, I am a young hunter from Spain who has always dreamed on hunting in Africa. I was grown listening my uncle's histories from his safaris and now I like to buy and read as many safari books as possible, either from spanish or international hunters.

I hope I get to know better how it is to hunt in Africa before I get there, and maybe get helped once I am able to go there hunting.

Thank you all!

Kind regards,

Carlos Monsalve
Welcome to AH

riflepermits.com

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.riflepermits.com
Media
Articles
Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here! Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.

Just Gina

Silver supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Tanzania

Thank you all!

Kind regards,

Carlos Monsalve
:S Welcome: to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tesstlaese

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

trstallone wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
I've Hunted So.Africa, love to try Romania
Clifford Johnson wrote on Mark A Ouellette's profile.
Mark, How did your hunt go with Wayne in Zimbabwe?
Cliff
Spartan2473 wrote on tnshooter's profile.
Hey buddy,
Have a great hunt in West TN. Looking forward to planning this next safari with you.

we’ll talk soon!
Hello thanks for acceptance to the group, I live on baffin island. Anyone ever hunt in the Arctic?