cmonsalve17 introduction

Hello everybody, I am a young hunter from Spain who has always dreamed on hunting in Africa. I was grown listening my uncle's histories from his safaris and now I like to buy and read as many safari books as possible, either from spanish or international hunters.

I hope I get to know better how it is to hunt in Africa before I get there, and maybe get helped once I am able to go there hunting.

Thank you all!

Kind regards,

Carlos Monsalve

Hello Carlos,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

A fellow from your country is one of my favorite writers.
His name is Tony Sanchez-Areno.
(I apologize for not having an altilde over the n in Areno but, my keyboard is only a debil, mono-lingua thing, je je.
I presume that because Sr. Sanchez-Areno is quite intelligent and an excellent writer that, he has written more than one book.
However at this point, I only have one written by him.

No doubt you have his book or books now.
But if not, the one I have enjoyed so much is called:
“The Last of The Few”.

Thank you for joining this forum.
Best Regards,
Paul Ard
(Velo Dog)
 
Last edited:
Welcome aboard Carlos. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload.
 
Hello Carlos,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

A fellow from your country is one of my favorite writers.
His name is Tony Sanchez-Areno.
(I apologize for not having an altilde over the n in Areno but, my keyboard is only a debil, mono-lingua thing, je je.
I presume that because Sr. Sanchez-Areno is quite intelligent and an excellent writer that, he has written more than one book.
However at this point, I only have one written by him.

No doubt you have his book or books now.
But if not, the one I have enjoyed so much is called:
“The Last of The Few”.

Thank you for joining this forum.
Best Regards,
Paul Ard
(Velo Dog)

Hello! Well, I'm not lucky enough to have on of Tony's books... I may write them down for future purchases.

thank you for the recommendation!

Carlos Monsalve
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard Carlos. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload.

Hello, well I have hunted mainly in Spain, I made my first international expedition last summer to France, for roebuck hunting, which is the species I love hunting most.

I have also hunted red deer and wild boars here in Spain, and went on some Gredos Ibex hunt for management female hunt.

About the rifles I own, my main rifle is a Sauer 100 in .300WM, which I am in love with. i changed from 180gr soft points bullets to 150gr soft points last summer, and I couldn't have chosen any better.

I also have a Sako in .243Win from my grandfather, which I mainly use for roebucks and some wild boars.

I have think many time in entering into the reloading world, but as we need here a course to be able to do it, and I don't know anybody who reloads that can help me and let me try with his machines, I have left it for a future.
 
Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here!
 
Hello everybody, I am a young hunter from Spain who has always dreamed on hunting in Africa. I was grown listening my uncle's histories from his safaris and now I like to buy and read as many safari books as possible, either from spanish or international hunters.

I hope I get to know better how it is to hunt in Africa before I get there, and maybe get helped once I am able to go there hunting.

Thank you all!

Kind regards,

Carlos Monsalve
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here! Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.
 
Hello everybody, I am a young hunter from Spain who has always dreamed on hunting in Africa. I was grown listening my uncle's histories from his safaris and now I like to buy and read as many safari books as possible, either from spanish or international hunters.

I hope I get to know better how it is to hunt in Africa before I get there, and maybe get helped once I am able to go there hunting.

Thank you all!

Kind regards,

Carlos Monsalve
:S Welcome: to AH!
 
Welcome to AH, Africa is within reach, work hard and do a lot of research!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,969
Members
169,663
Latest member
tn88work
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top