Clint Edwards

Welcome Clint! What part of Zim do hail from and where do you hunt? I hunted the Bubye Valley Conservancy in 2015 and was really impressed with the place. Also thought flying in and out of Bulawayo was great. Nice airport and no hassles.
A likely story. .. don't know if we can trust this guy. Seems suspicious. ... :E Huh:

Folks, I spent two weeks in camp with Clint. He was my cousin's PH and he does indeed have some stories and is one hell of a nice guy. I'd hunt with him in a heartbeat.

Clint,
welcome aboard and I do hope you'll share your stories and expertise here! It's a great forum.

Very rare picture of Clint below. He's not smoking a cigarette. :A Smoke: Clint on the right.

View attachment 156363
A likely story. .. don't know if we can trust this guy. Seems suspicious. ... :E Huh:

Folks, I spent two weeks in camp with Clint. He was my cousin's PH and he does indeed have some stories and is one hell of a nice guy. I'd hunt with him in a heartbeat.

Clint,
welcome aboard and I do hope you'll share your stories and expertise here! It's a great forum.

Very rare picture of Clint below. He's not smoking a cigarette. :A Smoke: Clint on the right.

View attachment 156363
 
I hunted with John Sharp and a friend of mine hunted with Dave Langerman. We were both very happy with them and extremely impressed with the size and animals on the BVC.
Awesome! Both gentlemen and Good Ph's. I've never had the privilage of hunting there but heard it's teaming with game?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Clint it looks like I'm going to need to give you some lessons on using those fancy quote things!!!! LOL!
 
Last edited:
story. .. don't know if we can trust this guy. Seems suspicious. ... :E Huh:

Folks, I spent two weeks in camp with Clint. He was my cousin's PH and he does indeed have some stories and is one hell of a nice guy. I'd hunt with him in a heartbeat.

Clint,
welcome aboard and I do hope you'll share your stories and expertise here! It's a great forum.

Very rare picture of Clint below. He's not smoking a cigarette. :A Smoke: Clint on the right.

View attachment 156363

Thanks for the compliment Royal! l trust you gentlemen are well? So tell me when can we expect to see you guys again. Long overdue for a beer or two with you guys,
 
We are! Grant and I have our yearly elk hunt planned for October and Grant also has a sheep hunt coming up over the next year.

Definitely want to get back it is just time and money.... I've made it no secret here though that I'm hoping to do an elephant hunt next year, but still to be planned.

I'd heard about the move to Durban, but did I also hear you may be doing some hunting in Moz as well or am I making that up in my mind?

And if you make it to DSC I'll buy you that beer for sure. :)
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Clint
Glad to have you here and look forward to your input.
Regards,
Philip
 
Welcome to AH Clint. I look forward to hearing some PH stories.
 
Hi. I'm a Zimbabwean professional hunter and have specialized in big game hunting for the last 20 years. Growing up on a farm and hunting as a young boy, l can honestly tell, not only has it been a passion of mine, but feel very fortunate to be a part of this industry. Though it has had its challenges, it has been fulfilling and has had its rewards. It brings me to tell you that being a new member is exciting, as this site looks too be very informative and l look forward too shearing some of my experiences with you all as well.
Hey Clint!! Hows'it mate! Remember when.... Gokwe so many years ago?! Bet if we told the story of a cow going down to a rubber slug no one'd believe us!
 
Hi Clint.Warm welcome and always looking forward to some great stories.

Regards

Rouan
 
Welcome to AH Clint!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,230
Members
169,973
Latest member
GilbertTur
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top