Cites list

huntinlabs

AH fanatic
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
540
Reaction score
768
Media
132
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
5
Europe
1
I have been trying to find a list of the animals that will require permits to come back in the states. When I look up the cites list it only gives the scientific name and when j search any animal by common name it says it can't be found.. how do you know what animals require special permits?
 
I have been trying to find a list of the animals that will require permits to come back in the states. When I look up the cites list it only gives the scientific name and when j search any animal by common name it says it can't be found.. how do you know what animals require special permits?

Your outfitter and import agent will have the answered for you.
 
Leopard, croc, lion
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,206
Members
170,533
Latest member
SethSapp1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top