Christian arms 6.5 creedmore

Forget about this post, but guys asked how she shot. I bought several boxes of ammo of different brands and weights. Hornandys 143 ELD-X shot best. Was out of ammo by the end so I made a 3 click adjustment to the left. Waiting now for ranges to re open to check once more.

543C71A1-4A12-44B9-AE50-030E37B12C4E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good deal on the Mesa Johnny! If it had been a Ridgeline that would have been a real steal;)

Friend of mine has a 6.5 Creedmoor from Christensen arms. Shoots 1/2 moa groups with Hornady 143 ELDX bullets.
Leupold VX5 HD scope. Nice combo.
Doc Lightning.

Good deal on the Mesa Johnny! If it had been a Ridgeline that would have been a real steal;)
For sure but nevertheless I’m very happy with the gun.

I hope your mule deer hunt happens. With that grouping, you better take salt. Best to ya JB.

Unfortunately we’re still in a state of semi lockdown here and all ranges are closed!

I have I ca in 6.5cm and found that it really really needed 100 rounds down the pipe to start shooting good groups. It went from 2in+ to 1/2 to 3/4 moa. So far it has liked all the different load combos I've tried.

Gents , I have the opportunity to purchase the above gun. Anyone have any experience with this combo? Don’t know much about the manufacturer other than on line reviews.

Bought my wife the CA lefty Ridgeline in 308 win for our anniversary. Great rifle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EveretteLa

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you