Choices

Present circumstances, if you could choose only one of the following, what would it be?

• A custom built rifle

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • A good dog

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • A woman

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
I have a great dog, several custom knives and guns, women come and go!

"If it's got wheels, tits or propellers, it going to be expensive!"

and trust me I've spent a fortune on all three! I'll always have custom guns and a great dog.
@Surgeon1
I was once told If'n it's got tits or tyres never lend them out as sooner or later they both come back screwed.
Bob

I have a great dog, several custom knives and guns, women come and go!

"If it's got wheels, tits or propellers, it going to be expensive!"

and trust me I've spent a fortune on all three! I'll always have custom guns and a great dog.

:E Big Grin: :E Big Grin: ....that reminds me of someone I knew who was in the billionaire category but who passed away quite a few years ago.....and his saying was similar....he was from northwest England and it sounded even funnier said in his accent...it was....if it flies...floats or fks rent it....and at the time he owned an airline amongst other things...:E Big Grin::D Beers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross