Gold supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA, Canada, USA, NZ
Hello everyone. I just got back from hunting in South Africa and found your site through a search for info on a new gun purchase. I've since narrowed it down to a Sako 85 Hunter Stainless Left Handed in .375. I posted a few pics and will post some more after I get my profile dialed in and have time. Thanks for putting together and maintaining such a great site. I'm looking forward to seeing more of it and reading about everyone's adventures-past and future!

Welcome to AH NIGHTHAWK! Thank you for sharing your wonderful trophies with us in the Photo Gallery! Looking forward to having you on the site...

Welcome to AH, Nighthawk, looking forward to hear about your hunt and see some pics :popcorn:

Welcome to AH. Glad you found us.

Already buying a new rifle in 375. Wonder if you're going back!? :biggrin2:

Some nice trophies in the gallery. Do share the stories when you get a moment.

Welcome to the site

Hurry up get the hunting report turned in. Don't you know the semester is over tomorrow and grades are due! Oh Oh Your not one of my students:D

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

good to have you at ah nighthawk
welcome and enjoy the site .
by your photos you had a wow of an African adventure .
like everyone else, l would enjoy reading about it, mate .

Welcome to AH NIGHTHAWK! Looking forward to hearing about your Safari.

Welcome Nighthawk.
We don't just want pics, we must have them. It is an addiction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllieBoatm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross