CB Finance debate, Egg Recipes, etc.

If your going to start talking about English food

the English have food?

I thought that they just ate tasteless gruel?

:D

Wow, what a post. At first I thought I was in one of those unfriendly forums.

Eggs, ah, any which way, with salsa, with tabasco, with chile, rancheros, tortilla Espanola (for our Spaniard friend), just please do not add cilantro to any of them. I hate cilantro!!!:Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit:

now i am wondering why @CAustin hasnt chimed in to promote the hornady DGSpoon for use against our tough zambian free range eggs......:whistle::D
:E Lol::E Rofl::E Lol:
That right there is FUNNY!
But I want to know if that DGSpoon will cut meat?

I shared my local temperature with @spike.t this morning. -22C

I quote: "Fk that!!"

I agree. Being at Takeri sure sounds good.

Maybe they punched it all out already.

Meanwhile, back to the eggs. Anyone know a sicko that puts ketchup on eggs?

What time can we expect @whatjeffhunts and @Supercat back for round three? I want to have my adult beverages ready.

LOL I'm here but haven't heard from Jeff lately;)

I got a warning from Jerome yesterday to tone it down so maybe we should let sleeping dogs lie.

I do wonder who "Jeff" really is. This thread is the only subject that he has EVER posted about. For a minute I thought that "Jeff" might be CB himself but CB IS a writer and I think that he would do a better job of defending himself, or utter more than a 3 sentence paragraph laced with insults;)

Ah, I said that I would be good so let me stop here....you guys continue on about your eggs;)

Meanwhile, back to the eggs. Anyone know a sicko that puts ketchup on eggs?

By eggs you mean Bum Nuts:D Know heaps of people who put Tomato Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce even Chili Sauce on them.

LOL I'm here but haven't heard from Jeff lately;)

I got a warning from Jerome yesterday to tone it down so maybe we should let sleeping dogs lie.

I do wonder who "Jeff" really is. This thread is the only subject that he has EVER posted about. For a minute I thought that "Jeff" might be CB himself but CB IS a writer and I think that he would do a better job of defending himself, or utter more than a 3 sentence paragraph laced with insults;)

Ah, I said that I would be good so let me stop here....you guys continue on about your eggs;)

IMO, he’s not that great of a writer. I’ve read @Red Leg article in African Hunting Gazette, who did a much better job of writing an interesting article.

IMO, he’s not that great of a writer. I’ve read @Red Leg article in African Hunting Gazette, who did a much better job of writing an interesting article.
What I don't like from a writer is someone who writes stupid things like a Cape Buffalo looks at you like you owe him money....that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Everybody I owe money to smiles and shakes my hand because they know I will pay them...perhaps we can change it to a Cape Buffalo looks at you like you are Craig Boddington and owe him money!

now i am wondering why @CAustin hasnt chimed in to promote the hornady DGSpoon for use against our tough zambian free range eggs......:whistle::D

They do have a new banded one that seems very effective!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MirandaU08

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.