Cape Buffalo Kill in Botswana

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
14,041
Reaction score
10,650
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
5,597
Articles
321
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Damn solid buff took loads of lead !!!

Monish
 
That sounds like Clive Eaton behind the camera.
 
What, no charge!!:D

Just kidding:D
 
Interesting. Buffs are solid animals that do not go down easily.

Popo
 
Am I the only one who thought the camera man was in danger from the PH pointing his double back over his shoulder?
Also how do others feel about the "approach" footage with the camera rolling whilst pointing up the barrels?
Clearly re-in acted? I hope but not really my thing.
 
I liked the video!

Fr8liner, I see what you mean but I think your being a little too critical. lets face it, if you have a group of moving together with firearms your bound to have muzzle pointed your way once or twice. as long as fingers aren't on those triggers I don't usually freak out (you should still try to avoid pointing a gun at people). as for the reenacted parts, I thought they were in good taste.

overall the video was fun to watch and the animal appears to have been brought down safely.

here is another vid of him taking a crippled elephant:

-matt
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,330
Messages
1,573,172
Members
169,719
Latest member
EffieKnopf
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top