Cape Buffalo Hunt with Marromeu Safaris in Mozambique's Coutada 10

Great hunt, congrats !

Great Video thanks for posting. Just last night, I was trying to decide Mozambique or Zimbabwe in 2024 for buffalo. This helped

Great hunt and awesome video. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Great animals and a great hunt. Thanks for sharing.

JR

Thank you for sharing and what a great adventure, awesome animals! What did the waterbuck measure?

Great job!! I cut my African teeth in Coutada 10 back in 2014. This video brought back a flood of some of my fondest memories. I talk a lot about C10 to my wife, she’s been to South Africa with me 3 times and I’ve always wanted her to see wild Africa and you can bet I’ll show this to her and drive that seed a little bit deeper!
It's an amazing place. I hope you make it back.

Thank you for sharing and what a great adventure, awesome animals! What did the waterbuck measure?
Haha, unfortunately I don't think I'm expert enough to know. He sure got the attention of the PH's and trackers when we came upon him though, and once I got a feeling for what we were looking for, I liked him a lot too.

Enjoyed watching this video! Congrats friend!

An amazing adventure in the Zambezi Delta... Coutada 10 in Mozambique.
Hunting with Anton's great staff at Marromeu Safaris and guided by PH and friend Rudolph Stephan.
Pardon some of the less than perfect camera work. It was almost entirely self filmed, and I did my best !
Lifetime memories made in a fantastic place.
Rudolph is a good friend of mine. Closest human to a grizzly bear, but heart of gold.
Congratulations.

Rudolph is a good friend of mine. Closest human to a grizzly bear, but heart of gold.
Congratulations.
Yes, a great guy. For me, he made this trip the experience that it was !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmaMcGill

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg