Canadian Export Permit

Aaron N

AH legend
Joined
Nov 18, 2014
Messages
3,037
Reaction score
5,069
Location
Alberta, Canada
Media
7
Articles
2
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
Canada, South Africa
I figured that I would attach the contact details for a federal agent that is very helpful while completing you're firearm export forms. After contacting him, he forwarded the required paperwork, and we emailed the completed forms back to him, not through a general email, and he personally approved them immediately making the process painless.

image.png
 
I dealt with the same fellow and he was very helpful. Just before I was scheduled to leave I thought I had an issue bringing my scope he got back to me right away.
 
I dealt with them twice and they were fast, efficient and helpful. Very ungovernment like. However with antigun Stephan Dion as minister I'm sure that the liberals will find a way to make our lives more not less difficult.
 
Serge has been doing this for a few years now and has always been helpful.

The EXCOL online system is simple to use and then just follow up with him in a week and you are good to go.
https://www.excol-ceed.gc.ca/default.aspx
 
  • Like
Reactions: lcq
Serge has been doing this for a few years now and has always been helpful.

The EXCOL online system is simple to use and then just follow up with him in a week and you are good to go.
https://www.excol-ceed.gc.ca/default.aspx

I whole heartedly agree the people at EXCOL have been outstanding even after being saddled with software written by the same guys who did the infamous gun registry
 
It is astounding how far reaching that crappy code can be.
 
I figured that I would attach the contact details for a federal agent that is very helpful while completing you're firearm export forms. After contacting him, he forwarded the required paperwork, and we emailed the completed forms back to him, not through a general email, and he personally approved them immediately making the process painless.

View attachment 155736
There goes my secret.:(
 
I don't think it was really a secret.
 
So I just learned!!
 
Actually, Serge had an email address that was just for you.... :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:
And it turns out he's been giving it to everyone. I feel so cheap.:(
 
Serge is a great guy I hadn't received my export permit for the ammo and scopes by last Friday and we are leaving tomorrow. Emailed him Monday morning and had it in hand by noon.
 
He is the man.
 
I have always had good service from this department. The individuals there must be out to give federal employees a good name?
That is of course is if the Liberals don't screw everything up first.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lcq
The worrier in me (is that the same as the paranoid in me?) tends towards thinking that the more we compliment Serge, the more his bosses will think he's being as difficult as he should be . . . would a Liberal government prefer that these permits were easier to obtain, harder to obtain, or would they not care one way or the other?

I don't know . . .
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,405
Members
169,351
Latest member
JasmineDas
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top