Canada's boy king Bans Firearms - List of 1500

They just keep tightening their hold. Knives hey Dr Ray. I think just came across a morning show that man in Western Australia went on. Rampage yesterday stabbing numerous people I never K-Mart at random. He was shot dead by police, the other one was just a few weeks go and he was knocked down with a police car at low speed to get a hold of him and restrain him. The clip that went viral was heavily edited for publication.

I’m not one to make stupid comments , read Facebook or make threats but the following was read out to me yesterday, I quote “Why would the government want to take firearms of their citizens who have held them legally for 224 years, because they are looking to do something that you may want to shoot them for”
Anyway I have to get busyness renovating.

I see Canada has banned military looking assault rifles.
Just watch how every time there’s an “issue” there will be tighter new gun laws.
In Australia after the Port Arthur massacre the prime minister (who hated guns) introduced “tough new gun laws”.
I might add that they only applied to law biding citizens.
Almost all murders in Australia are committed by “sharp instruments” but whenever there’s a mass murder or murder by knives, not a word from our left wing media (tv in particular) about it. No calls for tough new knife laws.
But a murder involving a firearm: well they’re over it like a rash, the tv “experts” talk about tightening gun laws.
They speak as if they actually knew something so it’s no wonder I don’t watch!
A “sharp instrument” is a perfect weapon for criminals to use when they KNOW there is a 99.9 percent chance their potential victims have NO means to defend themselves? Why chance getting a long prison sentence using a firearm? This is why Sam Colt developed the “Peacemaker” .45 Long Colt revolver. It helped equalize the threat posed by large, knife wielding thugs and the criminals who were proficient with slower reloading, less powerful black powder revolvers. It doesn’t matter in which country you live, because there are plenty of “sharp instrument” carrying thugs/criminals who will take advantage of the status quo? Where I live, they’re more likely than not to get a bullet up their ass if they attempt a robbery or carjacking! But, many of the felons here have illegally obtained firearms too, so one has to maintain his/her vigilance? But banning law abiding citizens the right to defend themselves is immoral and doesn’t work, except for the criminals.
Just my 2 centavos

When laws can be passed by edict, this is what happens.
This is a common practice in the British parliamentary system. When the executive branch must by definition control the legislative branch, the legislative branch is much more willing to give the executive branch powers which might seem undemocratic in other systems.

Its a political BS. He knows it will be challenged and repealed. But then he can wave his hands and say I tried, but the democratic loving folks wont let me protect you from your selves . What do you expect from a drama teacher...theater. He is a dangerous con artist with delusional ideas of a monarchy.

Pat.

Everyone has their cross to bear........
My Canadian friends have Jon Snow....
best of luck..........FWB

Asinine. I noticed that AK47s aren't on the list.

Some slight modifications, say it's home made and not on any list.

AK's have been prohibited in Canada for some time, the only variant that is legal to own that I am aware of is the Valmet Hunter. (not that this make any scenes like most of our gun laws)
Pat

If you are bored and want to read the list:
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6880974-Canada-Gazette-May-1-2020-Part-II.html

"The ban will be enacted through regulations approved by an order-in-council from cabinetnot through legislation. Trudeau said the government was ready to enact this campaign promise months ago, before the COVID-19 pandemic disrupted the legislative agenda."

As @Hank2211 pointed out in another thread, done by an Order in Council, no over sight, no debate and done while Parliament is barely meeting during a Pandemic.
Slimy, slimy scum.

The Nova Scotia killing spree has nothing to do with this bloody ban. It was coming in some slimy pandering manner before that criminal went on his murder spree.
In fact, the illegal firearms used by that criminal would actually demonstrate how irrelevant this slimy change is and that fact will be roundly ignored.

Any thought to making it ban ownership or own a Cop Car replica, Cop Uniform, etc., etc.?
No. The disguise the asshole used to aid his killing spree.

"Indigenous hunters will be excluded from Canada’s sweeping ban on 1,500 assault weapons announced Friday.

“There will be an exception for Indigenous people’s exercising a section 35 hunting right, as well as those who use the weapon for hunting to feed themselves or their family,” said Justice Minister David Lametti."​

"Blair promised Friday to enact legislation down the line to give municipalities the power to ban these firearms."

This is the one that really burns my ass. :E Red Hot::A Blowup:

Anyone with a large caliber capable of muzzle energy 10,000 Joules?
Apparently they are on the hit list too.

I checked my 416 Rigby - 8010 Joules. Relief for this week.
Until some assh*le decides 8000 is the new number.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you