Canada extends border closing until July 21, 2021

The health minister just announced starting July 5, people eligible to come to Canada don’t have to quarantine if they have had their shots. Still need a pre test and arrival test though.
No open border for tourists yet!

I guess to non vaccinated pers it will be forever closed or mandatory jail/hotel time will remain. Ooh well my summer trips wheels up in 4 weeks. Am in Africa for 7 weeks, wonder if hotel jail will be relaxed Sept when I return. Quarantine will delay moose/elk/deer hunt departure. Hotel problem is pay without refund 23 July when I leave. Dam that Trudope. I just saw his fathers day photo on news, in a vehicle with his kids??? I thought he was on mandatory quarantine still???

MB

I guess to non vaccinated pers it will be forever closed or mandatory jail/hotel time will remain. Ooh well my summer trips wheels up in 4 weeks. Am in Africa for 7 weeks, wonder if hotel jail will be relaxed Sept when I return. Quarantine will delay moose/elk/deer hunt departure. Hotel problem is pay without refund 23 July when I leave. Dam that Trudope. I just saw his fathers day photo on news, in a vehicle with his kids??? I thought he was on mandatory quarantine still???

MB
If you make the rules you don’t have to follow the rules. He had a special hotel suite in Ottawa for his return from his holiday in Europe. The guy is a waste of groceries for sure.

This douche ....... ? He's another arrogant, liberal POS who thinks he is the authority on all things. Sad Canada ended up with him as a leader and we ended up with the current collections of clowns we have in office here.
FF2LGW7EAU5O5FUGMDLZKTFU4E.jpg

Have a Pike trip to reindeer lake august 10. Hoping ! You would think they would allow vaccinated people . But nowadays it’s best not to think. Just be afraid and do what we say .

Have a Pike trip to reindeer lake august 10. Hoping ! You would think they would allow vaccinated people . But nowadays it’s best not to think. Just be afraid and do what we say .
That’s my favourite lake! Who are you fishing with?

Dave at Reindeer lake lodge
Greg at Arctic lodges
Two great lodges. I’ve been going up there since 1995 except haven’t made it up now for four years. It was always my father and myself with various others over the years. We would usually take our own boat and rent a cabin at Nordic Lodge. Always self-guided. It was always his Father’s Day gift. He’ll be 80 next year so I’ll have to do my best to get him back there.

Two great lodges. I’ve been going up there since 1995 except haven’t made it up now for four years. It was always my father and myself with various others over the years. We would usually take our own boat and rent a cabin at Nordic Lodge. Always self-guided. It was always his Father’s Day gift. He’ll be 80 next year so I’ll have to do my best to get him back there.
That must be quite a drive! How far is that from where you start?

Dave at Reindeer lake lodge
Greg at Arctic lodges
That must be quite a drive! How far is that from where you start?
We live in southern Saskatchewan so it’s not too bad. From my home to La Ronge is all highway driving, so about 6 hours. The final 225 kms are unpaved and depending on the conditions and traffic takes anywhere from 2.5 to 4 hours. Worth every minute when you get there.

The health minister just announced starting July 5, people eligible to come to Canada don’t have to quarantine if they have had their shots. Still need a pre test and arrival test though.
No open border for tourists yet!
Eligible is Canadians and permanent residents not anyone from out of country even if fully vaccinated.

Our dictator will do anything to keep Canadians ruled, his daily lies flow freely. The worst scary part is a large portion of Canadians believe the crap he says and do not even have half a brain to research the BS. Even my guide friends who have not worked for 2 years are happy with extended restrictions to "keep us safe" from variants and the daily barrage of BS from the media.

When he calls a fall election his disciples will give him 4 more years. I am scared shitless off that and its effects on my life. Confiscation of my property, rules on what we can do and say and laws to make anyone who questions him a case of "National Security" . Its all happening now. Our great reset and border closure are only a small part of the plan.

If and when he opens border it will only be for fully vaccinated pers?? What about others?

MB
This is really a sad state of affairs. My daughter, hubby and daughter live on the Island and we were hoping to get up there in July for a visit, but if I have to be quarantined for 2 weeks before I can leave the premises and cant do anything besides stare at the walls, I am unlikely to go.
Sure wish they would lighten up!

Non-resident Canadians?
Not so much as that, but as my daughter is married to a Canadian, and she is a permanent resident, but not a citizen, she is resident non Canadian. LOL.
That make sense?

There are some classes of people who are non Canadians that can come in. Students, workers and a few others. Non for "non essential" travel. The whole thing is a fiasco, but seams like other countries have same rules. Its all part of the new world order that they are creating? The vaccine blackmail propaganda is raging worldwide. No vaccine=no life. WHY??????

MB

This is really a sad state of affairs. My daughter, hubby and daughter live on the Island and we were hoping to get up there in July for a visit, but if I have to be quarantined for 2 weeks before I can leave the premises and cant do anything besides stare at the walls, I am unlikely to go.
Sure wish they would lighten up!
Those quarantine rules are for the "regular" people. Our PM can fly into a city he never deemed allowed, can quarantine at home with family and drive around while in quarantine. I wonder if he has the mandatory tracker app on his phone and is having unannounced visits from the quarantine police??? Do as I say PM, not as I do, hypocrite and worst PM in my lifetime.

Bet you love the island. I certainly do. Fish/hunt, hunt/fish.

MB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross