Canada extends border closing until July 21, 2021

OTTAWA, Ontario (WKBW) — Fully vaccinated people will be allowed to enter Canada with fewer restrictions starting July 5, according to the CBC.

Canadians, permanent residents and certain foreign nationals will no longer have to self-isolate for 14 days upon returning if they received their second COVID-19 shot, or the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, at least two weeks prior to entering the country.
Proof of vaccination will be required, as will testing before arriving and upon arrival, according to the CBC. Travel restrictions for those who are not fully vaccinated remain unchanged.

On Friday, Canada's Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness Bill Blair said border restrictions on non-essential travel with the United States would be extended until July 21, although he added the government planned to release details Monday on travel plans for fully immunized Canadians.

There is nothing stopping the wonderful people of the United States from unilateral opening their border. I do feel this would result in a totally open border within days as their will be thousands of Canadians travelling back and forth. At least your side can get a few tourist dollars as Canada can’t refuse Canadians re-entry.
I feel the resulting shit show would be an embarrassment to the Canadian government. The strangest bullshit is we can fly to the USA and always have been able to. No logic to the liberal mentality!

There is logic to trudopes plan. He wants to keep control of us minions for as long as he can. Just read today that his months of 70% vaccinated for border opening has now been increased to possibly 80% FULLY vaccinated. Can honestly say I HATE our PM/Dictator.

I agree with Boyd above, please storm the border and force its opening.

MB

Immediate family can go to Canada if one is willing to meet the demands. My wife went last summer for 3 weeks to visit them. I stayed home for the reasons I mentioned earlier.
Too much BS.
I dont like to criticize another country's leader, but Little Potato ranks right down there with our senile libtard moron Biden, both are power mad idiots.
@sestoppelman
Oh come on mate that is not playing nice some idiots I know are nice people.
The two power hungry ones you mention even if they combined brain cells couldn't come up to the intelligence of an idiot.
Bob

Permanent Resident is someone who is not a Canadian Citizen but resides in Canada.
@Graham Hunter
When my family visited Canada I found it strange that because I had a 20 year old criminal record for DUI and a minor assault charge and didn't get my paperwork in on time to be cleared I was unable to enter Canada. BUT here's the kicker IF you give us 100 dollars we will make you a TEMPORARY CITIZEN.
Go figure. We did have a great time in Canada and fell in love with the place. They have a one strange rules
Bob

@Graham Hunter
When my family visited Canada I found it strange that because I had a 20 year old criminal record for DUI and a minor assault charge and didn't get my paperwork in on time to be cleared I was unable to enter Canada. BUT here's the kicker IF you give us 100 dollars we will make you a TEMPORARY CITIZEN.
Go figure. We did have a great time in Canada and fell in love with the place. They have a one strange rules
Bob
Holy shit, details please

Rumor has it that the guy had a man-bun and was extolling the virtues of the 243 and 6.5 CM :A Whistle: :A Stirring: :ROFLMAO:
@375 Ruger Fan
The man bun wasn't around then and he was a non hunter. Just a dickhead that got his ambition mixed up with his capabilities so I had to show him the difference.
Bob

Any news or rumors about what happens after July 21? Is the government working on a plan/protocols?

Any news or rumors about what happens after July 21? Is the government working on a plan/protocols?
Yes Scott they are currently playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey as they have nothing else to do. On the 21st there will be a lot of blah blah er er umm um safety for all Canadians. Oh and he will be calling an election in hopes of getting a majority Government. So he can be an Official Dictator. Check back on the 21st.

Rumor has it that the guy had a man-bun and was extolling the virtues of the 243 and 6.5 CM :A Whistle: :A Stirring: :ROFLMAO:

Or that a 35 Whelen was overkill on so many levels.

fighting-with-baseball-bat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,