California Dreamer .... Hello

coaster500

AH member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
37
Reaction score
6
Media
6
Hunting reports
Africa
1
I've been lurking in the shadows for a while and enjoying every minute of it :)

Like most hunters in America I dream about hunting in Africa with my bow. I've been tucking away the $ for two years and hopefully will be able bring my dream to fruition soon.

Thank you for the wonderful place to dream and do my homework ...

Kip

Morro Bay, California

untitled.jpg
 

Attachments

  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 181
Welcome to AH Kip! I really like your introduction, I am always glad when hunters are enjoying the site and especially when long time visitors come forward to say hello. I hope you continue to enjoy the site even more as you participate. Thank you for the wonderful picture of Morro Bay, I used to visit every year with my wife.
 
Hi Coaster 500

Welcome to the forum good to have you on board.

Cheers
Louis
 
Welcome to the forum from a fellow bowhunter.

nd
 
Jerome, Louis, nd

Thank you for the welcome.

Jerome have you been to Morro Bay? or just the states...It really is a small world :)

Thanks again

Kip
 
Kip,

Welcome to the world of Africa Hunting . Africa the land of every hunters dream.....

Monish
 
Kip, I live South of Los Angeles, in Orange County. My wife is a native Californian and her family used to have family reunion every year in Morroy Bay.
 
You will find lots on info on this forum and I hope your dream of hunting Africa comes true.
 
Hello Coaster 500,

Welcome to AH you will find all the info you need to book your African Safari. And if you have any questions please feel free to ask me at anytime. I will be more than happy to assist you in anyway. We can make your dream come true with trophy's of a lifetime!

Best regards,
 
Thanks to all for the warm welcome !! I am sacrificing my out of state hunts this year so I hope to visit and hunt with you folks in 2011....Costs a bit to visit and hunt with you folks :)

Kip
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,019
Members
169,220
Latest member
KristineH3
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top