Burkina faso terror attack

I would not let that stop me from hunting there, that would be a shame! The only thing stopping me is money, but that is financial problem. The buffalo and roan hunting is suppose to be phenomenal, plus the other antelope available:whistle::whistle::whistle:. The costs really are comparable to going to South Africa.

Burkina Faso is a non starter for this hunter. Who knows something about your arrival in the country? You're a hunter from the U.S.? You must be wealthy! You're now a target. I have a friend that was kidnapped and held for ransom in Russia. His captors got vodka-ized one night and he escaped and left a pile of cash there. I was born at night, but not last night. YMMV.

Burkina Faso is a non starter for this hunter. Who knows something about your arrival in the country? You're a hunter from the U.S.? You must be wealthy! You're now a target.

Isn’t that true of just about every African country?

Isn’t that true of just about every African country?
General risk due to criminal activity is probably the same throughout the continent but the terrorist risk is greater in the north.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maximo5631

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,