Burkina faso terror attack

I would not let that stop me from hunting there, that would be a shame! The only thing stopping me is money, but that is financial problem. The buffalo and roan hunting is suppose to be phenomenal, plus the other antelope available:whistle::whistle::whistle:. The costs really are comparable to going to South Africa.
 
Burkina Faso is a non starter for this hunter. Who knows something about your arrival in the country? You're a hunter from the U.S.? You must be wealthy! You're now a target. I have a friend that was kidnapped and held for ransom in Russia. His captors got vodka-ized one night and he escaped and left a pile of cash there. I was born at night, but not last night. YMMV.
 
Burkina Faso is a non starter for this hunter. Who knows something about your arrival in the country? You're a hunter from the U.S.? You must be wealthy! You're now a target.

Isn’t that true of just about every African country?
 
Isn’t that true of just about every African country?
General risk due to criminal activity is probably the same throughout the continent but the terrorist risk is greater in the north.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,798
Members
169,022
Latest member
MichelSeri
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top