Bullets For Sale

Oh, y de que parte de Mexico eres?

Damn fellows. I got the pics. There is a swaro scope setting on this thing! Except for the pic of the open claw mounts setting on a London best rifle. Except for the Browning pic. And the other pics. Mark X. ? Helluva deal

What do you mean here?
Damn fellows. I got the pics. There is a swaro scope setting on this thing! Except for the pic of the open claw mounts setting on a London best rifle. Except for the Browning pic. And the other pics. Mark X. ? Helluva deal

Tell you what. I got $1000 worth of S&H green stamps. Most already licked and stuck in the books. Not all. Probably 80 to 90 dollars worth still unlicked. I’ll trade ya straight up

I hate to Hijack this thread but I’d possibly be willing to trade one of my 375’s for those S&H green stamps if they are still available! Of course I can add cash to this deal if it turns out there are more unlicked than thought!

I would post a picture but my buddy Alec Baldwin is using it at the moment to film an Africa Hunting film called “It just went off”. But I assure you it is a fine rifle mi amigo!

Dude, you can’t possibly be serious! No one is going to fall for this. If you’re legit, which I doubt, you have your work cut out for you to prove it. If you’re not legit, which I strongly suspect, you are wasting your time with us.

Hi JoshH,

Hey, more guys here have been scammed by deals too good to be true than will admit to it. :)
Here is a suggestion that any new member who desires to sell something can do. It helps other to know that the new guy actually has possession of the stuff they want to sell. Take photo of the stuff for sale with a recent newspaper, which clearly shows the date:

I used a banana since it was handy.

Todays WSJ Date Banna2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay thanks for the idea
Hi JoshH,

Hey, more guys here have been scammed by deals too good to be true than will admit to it. :)
Here is a suggestion that any new member who desires to sell something can do. It helps other to know that the new guy actually has possession of the stuff they want to sell. Take photo of the stuff for sale with a recent newspaper, which clearly shows the date:

I used a banana since it was handy.

Hey @JoshHunting

I’d be very concerned you may have accidentally been roped into a felony. The ammo you posted was stolen from a man named Ron Spomer. It was reported missing and they’ve been trying to find the suspects for some time now. It even has his name on the ammunition which is one of the give aways that it was his. I believe a large swath of weapons and other restricted items were stolen in the same larceny so the Feds are probably hot on the tail of the suspects.

I’m sure you had no involvement in the theft but law enforcement and Ron Spomer would be very interested in speaking with you to find out more information on who sold you the ammunition.

It’s a Chaqita. They are on the pricey end of the scale. After all , “they are the best banana in the world today “

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross