Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa
Someone sent this to me from-I believe an Instagram post called natureismetal. I assume he got busted off in a fight but the blood still squirting from his horn is fascinating.
5F5DE3D0-210F-46A1-BC64-C9A64E2A3B6A.jpeg

Also I don’t think it was the tick bird that did it-:LOL:

Looks like he got his a$$ kicked. LOL!!!!!

This looks like an oooold buffalo. Old warrior! great photo!

Wow! Thanks for sharing

WOW not so sure he wasn’t hit by a truck

Not sure, but this old veteran from the Rigby site shows the healing process, the bone protrudes. What a trophy! There is a wonderful write up on this very hunt, I cant find it for you, but search Rigby.
41F5F29D-DFA3-4A02-904E-EA8192666944.png

I've seen cows get horns knocked off like that and they bled just like that. They eventually clotted up and were fine . Gotta take a lot of force to break a buffs horn!!

Remember in HATARI when the buff charges their jeep, knocks it back about 4 feet! No horn damage. And I think it was actually a cow judging by the thin horns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBurns

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.