Buffalo Hunting Deal Limpopo

I've hunted with Ernest since 2006 and going for leopard again April 2015. This will make my seventh trip. Completed my Big Five with him. He is the real deal. Great PH and friend. His buffalo are outstanding and you won't be disappointed. I've taken two great bulls
with him over the years and we're not done yet. Looking for the "all in" 40"+.

Wow!
I am definitely jealous Carl!
Don't be jealous, I was fortunate to find Ernest thru a third party. I stuck with because as my wife said " you know what you get with Ernrst ". Thru the years and trips we took on new challenges in both RSA and Zim.
Plus his kids need tuition money.

Hey Ernest;
Am I going to meet Carl in April?

Bob

Hi @Carl Pennella I guess we are going to meet in April! See you then, I'm looking forward to it!

Bob

Hi @Carl Pennella I guess we are going to meet in April! See you then, I'm looking forward to it!

Bob
Hi Bob, will have a great time Africa.
I've been an AH member since 2011 but have only posted for the first time when I saw Ernest's post. I like the articles and checking out deals. See you in April.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shoppursuecom

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.