Buffalo Finished By Trophy Solutions

lwaters

AH legend
Joined
May 20, 2011
Messages
2,516
Reaction score
3,775
Location
Manhattan Kansas
Media
117
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
4
USA/Canada
1
Australia/NZ
1
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand
Trophy Solutions sent me photos of my buffalo. By the pictures I really like the job they did. They kept his face original.

P5220077.JPG
P5220076.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think they did a nice job. will look very nice on your wall.
 
Great mount ! Saw it last week when I was there !
Glad to hear that. So it looks as good as pictures. Here's another angle. Eat they sent me pictures.
 
Try to send again.

P5220078.JPG
 
Even dead and mounted they are scary! Nice!
 
  • Like
Reactions: BWH
I have used TS for my Dip and Pack and was very happy with them.
 
Man.... that’s going to take up a lot of room...... I love it.... don’t know that I have the space. Maybe have settle for Euro
 
Looks great.
 
I bet you cant wait to get it home!! Looking good
 
I bet you cant wait to get it home!! Looking good
May be my last shoulder mount. I have 25 in my house. Got to leave a little room for that one or two outstanding trophy. Mostly euro now.
 
May be my last shoulder mount. I have 25 in my house. Got to leave a little room for that one or two outstanding trophy. Mostly euro now.

I’m not buying that Lenny. You still have room for more. Everything square inch is not covered! Ha!
This buff looks great my friend.
 
I’m not buying that Lenny. You still have room for more. Everything square inch is not covered! Ha!
This buff looks great my friend.
I probably have all that I'm allowed upstairs. Anita not to keen on the idea of the buff above the bed but I know a guy who has an elephant above his.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,684
Members
169,396
Latest member
goldcincopa1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top