Brown Bear Bowhunting Video

Congrats on a fine bear. That’s a hunt you’ll never forget for sure. There are not many animals as impressive as a brown bear and yours looks awesome.
 
Nice Brownie! Looks like a good setup. I am very happy for you.
 
Thanks guys!
 
Very, very impressive to take a brown bear with a bow. Well done!
 
Thanks for making the video and sharing it with us. And congratulations on a great bear. I would love to hunt big brown bears over bait, the anticipation and reward would be incredible!
 
Thank you all!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,570,576
Members
168,906
Latest member
RYJIsidra2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top