Britain announces ban of 'morally indefensible' act

In the wake of this latest news, by accident I saw yesterday an article in The Sun magazine, blasting against UK hunters hunting zebras -
- with one of our sponsors here.
I did inform their rep on the forum, on this point, and I hope the outfitter will give a strong answer. (they were asking for comments from outfitter).

The Sun, BBC, Guardian, telegraph.... I do not remember ever reading any hunting supportive article. It is very strange how they are negatively biased, I wonder where does it come from. And certainly it is not from long and rich British history.

When it became apparent that African hunting outfitters would be attending the show to sell hunts, the antis, social media idiots and those who don't like people hunting protested, signed petitions etc and the host venue of the show stopped African outfitters from attending.
This is the bullshit we have to contend with here.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/nec-statement-over-barbaric-expo-16560344

Would love to get these people in the bush......need a lesson in reality.....

In the immortal words of Monty Python:
Cheer up, Britain. You know what they say.
Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad.
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle,
Don't grumble, give a whistle!
And this'll help things turn out for the best…
Always look on the bright side of life!
Always look on the bright side of life
If life seems jolly rotten,
There's something you've forgotten!
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing,
When you're feeling in the dumps,
Don't be silly chumps,
Just purse your lips and whistle -- that's the thing!
And always look on the bright side of life

For life is quite absurd,
And death's the final word.
You must always face the curtain with a bow!
Forget about your sin -- give the audience a grin,
Enjoy it, it's the last chance anyhow!
So always look on the bright side of death!
Just before you draw your terminal breath.
Life's a piece of shit,
When you look at it.
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true,
You'll see it's all a show,
Keep 'em laughing as you go.
Just remember that the last laugh is on you!
And always look on the bright side of life

Fewer brits hunting Leopards means more Leopards for me at reduced cost....There should a bunch of Leopard safari cancellations???
. Leopard still on your hit list Fred?

This total stupidity is only killing the real and only wildlife left in Africa, with current population boom and politicians sitting in their chairs and keeping the masses happy, it won't be long before the vast areas in Africa are overgrazed overun and the only roaring lion would be heard in a small Zoo that managed to keep their doors open.

. Leopard still on your hit list Fred?

Blues Brother after two consecutive unsuccessful Leopard hunts in Namibia I'm going to take a break and try for Cape Buffalo next.
I took my wife this year and hunting side by side with her for leopard baits was the best hunt of my life even without a Male hitting the bait for two weeks.
So she wants to hunt something big and dangerous with me. We've booked a two on one Cape Buffalo hunt with Ken Moody Safaris.
I've Been to Namibia for two years in a row now it's time to see a different part of Africa.
Congratulations I see you finally got your Tom Cat.

Blues Brother after two consecutive unsuccessful Leopard hunts in Namibia I'm going to take a break and try for Cape Buffalo next.
I took my wife this year and hunting side by side with her for leopard baits was the best hunt of my life even without a Male hitting the bait for two weeks.
So she wants to hunt something big and dangerous with me. We've booked a two on one Cape Buffalo hunt with Ken Moody Safaris.
I've Been to Namibia for two years in a row now it's time to see a different part of Africa.
Congratulations I see you finally got your Tom Cat.
Thanks brother I know how you feel. Buffalo is a great hunt too. You ever get the bug to go again check with me.

What ever happened to science?
Walt Disney disease has infected again! Nauseating!

Such a sad day in the UK, and sadder for Africa. politicians worldwide will destroy Africa’s wildlife with their supposed well intended bans. Theses bans have nothing to do with saving wildlife it’s only to support their base for re-election. If it were to support wildlife ALL anti hunting organizations would accept hunting as a viable tool in conservation. But we here know it’s simply emotion based bullshit.

This was a matter of time in Britain. Heck you can’t say certain things on social media and not get arrested. Think about that for a second. You get fined or arrested for saying something.

We had pretty much the same in Germany between 1933 and 1945...

HWL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerthaChristopher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.