Bring Black Bear Back

That's interesting...I hunted SK this spring and the guide said to be sure and have my WiN number so he could get my license. I got it and he got my license. Not sure of what is required...do your research.
Well Chile my research is done
I have been a resident in both Provinces for longer than you've been around. Wildlife identification number WIN is Alberta. Hunter Angling License HAL is Saskatchewan . You might want to pull your horns in before you accuse a fellow AH Member of not doing research.
 
Graham you totally misconstrued my post. It wasn’t directed at anyone other than to say there are some different regs up north than we are used to in the US. You weren’t on my mind even 1% as I posted it.
 
When they ask “do you have anything to declare?” Say “no” …I’ve yet to run into an issue with this method, but my house is 15 minutes from the border
 
Hey all, friend of mine is doing a bow black bear hunt in Saskatchewan next year. Can he bring his pelt and bear meat back across country lines into the US?
Absolutely. I flew mine back last September. Hunted in Saskatchewan, flew out of Edmonton Alberta. The customs agents in the airport (same group as who you will see at the border for driving), just had me fill out a form and our Outfitter had given us all the info we would need.

As a matter of fact, I just got my rug back from taxidermist last week.
1000012032.jpg
1000012020.jpg
1000011963.jpg
 
Nice bear and great hide condition. What did the skull measure?
 
Just hunted last Aug in Ontario. Here is my hunt report:
Brought bear hide skull and meat back without issues.
Bruce
 
Nice bear and great hide condition. What did the skull measure?
I didn't measure. He wasn't huge, around 250# live weight. The hide, as you mentioned, was great with good thick fur all over. Made a great rug.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,091
Members
169,697
Latest member
h19anet1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top